Springfield @ Jackson NS Rd 3

Kevin38

13 hours ago, FEARTHEBEARD said:

#23 is all ya got stop him RIP

Springfield has 3 offensive players well over 1000 yards! lol come friday your going to be very surprised at how much smaller we are than NS but how much more physical we are than any team they have played. if 45,88 and our linebacker core comes to play as they have all season and 23 is healthy dont be suprised if this is a BLOWOUT! Jackets stuff there run and cover those obvious go routes NS runs on every passing down, this wont be a game!

Edited by ilovethegame

6 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Springfield has 3 offensive players well over 1000 yards! lol come friday your going to be very surprised at how much smaller we are than NS but how much more physical we are than any team they have played. if 45,88 and our linebacker core comes to play as they have all season and 23 is healthy dont be suprised if this is a BLOWOUT! Jackets stuff there run and cover those obvious go routes NS runs on every passing down, this wont be a game!

:lol:so you think  JNS don’t have multiple 1k yards players you better do ya homework!!!  AND U THINK ALL THEY RUN IS GO ROUETS???? ALL ABOUT MATCH UPS.  JNS IS FAST! U THINK BLOW OUT HUH YEA OK! 

Just now, FEARTHEBEARD said:

:lol:so you think  JNS don’t have multiple 1k yards players you better do ya homework!!!  AND U THINK ALL THEY RUN IS GO ROUETS???? ALL ABOUT MATCH UPS.  JNS IS FAST! U THINK BLOW OUT HUH YEA OK! 

:shock: all were going to get is that read option from #2 to #1. stuff that then get go routes and a couple rb swing passes. I know football and im telling you right now. if we stuff your run and #23 is 100% this wont be pretty.

This team beat the team you barely beat last week Springfield, you might want to pump the brakes. You guys aren’t really amazing at stopping running qb’s, remember Ford Cooper from CHS? Trust me this #14 is way faster than Cooper. Neither team will beat the other by 3 td’s that I will guarantee. This may come down to turnovers and special teams because you are pretty evenly matched.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

after watching more film if the jackets play even half way good on offense.....i am changing my prediction jackets by 3tds

Do you actually believe you guys will beat us by 3 touchdowns .? When you guys scored once of SouthSide defense in that was within the 3 yard line? And a pick six . That team you guys beat 6-13 we beat 26-7 .. 

26 minutes ago, FEARTHEBEARD said:

33 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Once again you keep saying 23 ... 23 ... 23 . What about your other players ? You guys have ... ? 

17 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

This team beat the team you barely beat last week Springfield, you might want to pump the brakes. You guys aren’t really amazing at stopping running qb’s, remember Ford Cooper from CHS? Trust me this #14 is way faster than Cooper. Neither team will beat the other by 3 td’s that I will guarantee. This may come down to turnovers and special teams because you are pretty evenly matched.

:roflol:Are you talking about week 2 in Clarksville!? Not the same defense at all!

28 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

who you wanna hear about? our DE with more than 20 TFL'S and 10 sacks? or our RB with 1k yards and 14 td's? or our QB with 2,813 total yards and 37 TD's?

Your QB doesn’t have that many yards I’ve researched him 23 is an amazing player though and 8 hasn’t been the same Since his injury last year.  Your QB has 7 tds the season with 4 interceptions with only 824 passing yards buddy . And you named only one defensive player we have 11 we have a back that has 1300 with 13 tds .... need more?