Springfield @ Jackson NS Rd 3

Kevin38

6 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Is the guy that said Springfield by 3 TD’s busy today you think? Can’t wait to hear his bold prediction for this game, maybe Springfield by 5 touchdowns?

Actually he is coaching his jr pro team in the Super Bowl today so I would say so, I really believe he anticipated our defense playing better than it did, but hey we won, that is all I care about.....lol

On 11/17/2018 at 1:17 PM, WRudolph2003 said:

Is the guy that said Springfield by 3 TD’s busy today you think? Can’t wait to hear his bold prediction for this game, maybe Springfield by 5 touchdowns?

Naw i am here. If the defense didnt have those 2 breakdowns on pass coverage we did win that by 3 tds. But if if was a 5th we all would be drunk. But we are still playing unlike montgomery co schools or jackson schools. Was you at the game?

On 11/15/2018 at 10:19 AM, Corteztheleo said:

Your QB doesn’t have that many yards I’ve researched him 23 is an amazing player though and 8 hasn’t been the same Since his injury last year.  Your QB has 7 tds the season with 4 interceptions with only 824 passing yards buddy . And you named only one defensive player we have 11 we have a back that has 1300 with 13 tds .... need more? 

You working on your jump shot yet?

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

Naw i am here. If the defense didnt have those 2 breakdowns on pass coverage we did win that by 3 tds. But if if was a 5th we all would be drunk. But we are still playing unlike montgomery co schools or jackson schools. Was you at the game?

Oh yeah I was there, one of the best games I have seen in a while. Congrats on the Super Bowl btw. My issue with most Springfield fans, not all, is you NEVER give credit to anyone else. Just like your comment here, 2 breakdowns on pass coverage, no it was too well executed pass plays by JNS. I’m pulling for you guys but stop being such annoying fans. Your team is great, they don’t need your excuses. This time of year, teams trade haymakers back and forth. Just the way it was meant to be. Enjoy it

Also that jab at Montgomery County didn’t bother me at all, you made it to a state championship which is great but we won a couple (ok Rossview won a couple lol)

4 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Oh yeah I was there, one of the best games I have seen in a while. Congrats on the Super Bowl btw. My issue with most Springfield fans, not all, is you NEVER give credit to anyone else. Just like your comment here, 2 breakdowns on pass coverage, no it was too well executed pass plays by JNS. I’m pulling for you guys but stop being such annoying fans. Your team is great, they don’t need your excuses. This time of year, teams trade haymakers back and forth. Just the way it was meant to be. Enjoy it

Also that jab at Montgomery County didn’t bother me at all, you made it to a state championship which is great but we won a couple (ok Rossview won a couple lol)

I was surprised that NS didn’t pass more than they did. They had success when they did, IMO.  They may have had a different outcome if they had. Their qb was as quick as our #23, too. I give them credit for coming back, but I think they were almost ready to throw in the towel if they hadn’t scored on that 4th down play down 27-13 to make it 27-20. They had already thrown a helmet or two and were clearly frustrated but that score gave them new life, then we went 3 and out and they came down and tied it up to make it a new ball game. They probably scored too quick to make it 34-34 and left a little too much time on the clock which enabled Springfield to retake the lead right at the end. 

I was thinking the same thing about too much time being left. Those two plays by 23 should make him Mr.Football in my opinion. There is no player more valuable to his team than him. I have seen Greeneville play this season and they would be in 4th rd without Ballard, although he is a great player. Their defense is stout, especially their safety 14 or 16 I can’t remember. He was an absolute stud.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

I was thinking the same thing about too much time being left. Those two plays by 23 should make him Mr.Football in my opinion. There is no player more valuable to his team than him. I have seen Greeneville play this season and they would be in 4th rd without Ballard, although he is a great player. Their defense is stout, especially their safety 14 or 16 I can’t remember. He was an absolute stud.

I can’t decide which play was more impressive, the one handed catch on 3rd down on their sideline on the second to last drive or the game winning TD catch and run.