Springfield @ Jackson NS Rd 3

Kevin38

3 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Maplewood and Greeneville will be a solid game too I think. Closer than people think. Maplewood will have more speed than most teams Greeneville plays. I saw Elizabethton beat Greeneville deep more than once which tells me Maplewood will be able to score. Now I don't think they can stop Greeneville running the ball but you never know, that is why they play the games.

i would love to see them tested man also..but i just dont see anyone giving them a test. 

5 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Maplewood and Greeneville will be a solid game too I think. Closer than people think. Maplewood will have more speed than most teams Greeneville plays. I saw Elizabethton beat Greeneville deep more than once which tells me Maplewood will be able to score. Now I don't think they can stop Greeneville running the ball but you never know, that is why they play the games.

I don't think the Maplewood-Greeneville game will be close. The weather may play a factor and help keep it close due to field conditions. I think there will be a running clock in the 2nd half. 

• Upvote 1