Springfield @ Jackson NS Rd 3

Kevin38

1 hour ago, mg said:

I hope Springfield wins, and I hope my team Dyersburg wins so we can meet in the semi finals.  However, that will be a difficult challenge for both Springfield and Dyersburg to get to the semis. 

Dyersburg is down three starting running backs and is facing a very good Haywood team that we dominated when we were healthy.  Haywood is battle tested as their loses have come to top ranked teams.

Springfield last year found ways to win in the playoffs, and they will have to repeat that on the road against a pretty good Northside team, who too is battle tested as several of their loses came from top ranked teams. 

Good luck Jackets.....I hope we can meet in the semis.......

Would love to meet up with you guys next week as well, but like you said we both have our hands full this week, good luck!

42 minutes ago, mg said:

If Springfield and Dyersburg are fortunate to meet, you will not have to worry about field conditions as the University of Dyersburg football field is a great venue, along with great tailgating locations with views into the stadium.

https://goo.gl/images/Dr8iPJ

Very nice!, So is field is not at the highscool?

16 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

NorthSide is fast! Team speed is faster than Springfield. They found a mismatch and exploited it in first half with two long pass plays until MC adjusted. They have the athletes to not be terrified of 23 and their qb 14 is as shifty a runner as we have seen all yr. If Springfield can watch the film and see the adjustments that Central made defensively the second half this will be a dog fight. I could see this game being an absolute shootout. One more thing, while NS is in a rough area, the ppl could not have been nicer. The PA announcer does sound like a DJ during the game though which is pretty hilarious. Don’t expect any help from officials Yellow Jackets, they threw maybe 5 flags the whole game. Good luck to both teams!

North Side is in a rough area? What?