Catholic @ OR

SweetScience

17 hours ago, bounder said:

Well his little brother is listed as a punter but Jacob punted the ball. Like Joe said last night it's strange to have your line backer be your punter. Oh Well that bunch from Soddy didn't even know who they were playing. haha

Saw their dad at Kroger the other night, he was wearing an Adams #44 t-shirt, big bearded fellow and hard to miss. He said both boys grew up playing soccer and running cross country. Guess that explains the punting capability and speed, he said both started football around 5th-6th grade.

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:13 AM, IrishBBall said:

Willie quit giving away our trade secrets. LOL Always enjoy reading your posts and since when does factual accuracy really apply on CoachT?

Yes, lol.  I like the factual posts, but I like the funny posts even more.  Don't be a stranger.

Can anybody tell me what happened? When I left the game the score was 33-14 Oak Ridge. I get home and check CoachT and it’s now 42-33 Catholic? I know this game isn’t over yet and Oak Ridge can still pull out a victory but I’m truly curious how the Irish outscored the Wildcats 28-0.

Edited by QSouth89