CROCKETT @ KNOX CENTRAL QUARTER FINALS

jeffery6

Good luck to both sides next week, just got past the Tn high vikings last night, now on to Knox Central. The way I see it, we are already winners this year. First ever play off games at home, undefeated regular season, First year coach. I hope we can keep this rolling good job Pioneers on an outstanding season so far, lets keep this thing going. Don't really understand why this one is an away game, with the records and standings, can some one explain this.

• jeffery6 changed the title to CROCKETT @ KNOX CENTRAL QUARTER FINALS
1 hour ago, jeffery6 said:

Good luck to both sides next week, just got past the Tn high vikings last night, now on to Knox Central. The way I see it, we are already winners this year. First ever play off games at home, undefeated regular season, First year coach. I hope we can keep this rolling good job Pioneers on an outstanding season so far, lets keep this thing going. Don't really understand why this one is an away game, with the records and standings, can some one explain this.

I’m with you just now getting over the dominant Crockett win last night. Yes it was dominant Crockett allowed 92 yards of offense. It should be played at the best record home field. I will be making the trip. I hope a lot of tri cities people will travel and help out the Pioneers. Been a great season hope it doesn’t end here. Should be a great game not posting a prediction right now. Oh this field only has one stand.

18 minutes ago, dawgs82 said:

Even numbered regions host on even numbered years, odd numbered on odd numbered years. Region 1 would have hosted last year if a team had advanced. I agree with the record thing, but it's always pre-determined. I'm not going to complain about playing at home, lol!

Better have a lot of seating going to be a lot of Crockett supporters coming down I’m talking thousands 

Knox Central by a lot.   Crockett no match for them.  Crockett/Boone closely matched. A few different plays in the musket bowl and it’s a different outcome. Crockett’s had a great season. Boone did too.  Unfortunately both schools will be knocked out by Knox Central.  They have too much of everything for Crockett too stay close.  Over by halftime 

Edited by BoonePride

42 minutes ago, BoonePride said:

Knox Central by a lot.   Crockett no match for them.  Crockett/Boone closely matched. A few different plays in the musket bowl and it’s a different outcome. Crockett’s had a great season. Boone did too.  Unfortunately both schools will be knocked out by Knox Central.  They have too much of everything for Crockett too stay close.  Over by halftime 

Says the Boone fan that’s still mad about the musket bowl. Crockett keeps it close

8 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I’ve watched some film on Crockett already, much more ahead of me. They have a great football team, great QB and great athletes. One weakness that I can see hopefully we can take advantage of it. We must continue to stay focused and control what we can control.

Going to be a great game. I do believe we have athletes to match up with you guys. Coach Chandley will have these boys ready to go.