CROCKETT @ KNOX CENTRAL QUARTER FINALS

jeffery6

8 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I’ll say this and hopefully end all this smack talking nonsense. As I figured they would, Crockett came to play. They had a good gameplan and their Defense actually impressed me more than their offense. Don’t get me wrong, the QB had a cannon and the WRs were as good as advertised. What killed Crockett in this game was we shut down their running game and caused turnovers. I stood over there the whole time and until the clock was at about a minute left in the game, I wasn’t sure we had it won. My hats off to Crockett, and fans yes the refereeing wasnt the best, but by far not worst I’ve seen this season. We were fortunate enough to win, now we must continue to prepare for the next challenge, ahh our old foe The ☘️ 

You are a class act would loved to meet you and thanks for agreeing on the officiating congrats on the win and good luck next week and hopefully week after that. We had 0 running game kicking was awful. It took me time coming home to blow it off but I’m good now. To all the other people sorry that I was disrespectful little after the game. 

Edited by stockton4182

Stockton, I got there around 6 and all the way up until game time I thought you were going to have more fans than we had. Ours slowly showed up. You have a great fan base and it showed tonight. I thought the officiating was terrible. But I think your coach got in their doghouse right off the bat. He was in their face two minutes into the game and never let up. And as for 59"s ejection, I think it would have been offsetting penalties but 59 wouldn't let it go and got popped for another. I will say I was impressed with your team. We struggled to get around end and I thought your O-line did a little better job of keeping us off of your QB than ours did. Neither team could get clicking consistently, but I think it was because of the play of the defenses. All this said, you had a great game by two teams that didn't want their season to end.

13 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

You are a class act would loved to meet you and thanks for agreeing on the officiating congrats on the win and good luck next week and hopefully week after that. We had 0 running game kicking was awful. It took me time coming home to blow it off but I’m good now. To all the other people sorry that I was disrespectful little after the game. 

You probably saw me at some point Stockton, I’m not hard to miss at a Central game if you know me. But like I said y’all have a great team and they played well last night. We were just fortunate to come away with the win. Big for our community and school, we must continue to grow though this upcoming week.

Wow!! The losing high school teams fans complaining about officiating... never heard that one before.  I thought it was 2 good teams but in the end 1 team fed off their coaches emotions and lost focus. Not sure on the judgement calls but the personal fouls and unsportsmanlike penalties all looked to be deserving for both teams.   I scroll through all of these message boards and almost every losing teams fans blame the officials... I just don’t get it.  I wouldn’t do their job for nothing. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HSsports1 said:

Wow!! The losing high school teams fans complaining about officiating... never heard that one before.  I thought it was 2 good teams but in the end 1 team fed off their coaches emotions and lost focus. Not sure on the judgement calls but the personal fouls and unsportsmanlike penalties all looked to be deserving for both teams.   I scroll through all of these message boards and almost every losing teams fans blame the officials... I just don’t get it.  I wouldn’t do their job for nothing. 

In the 1st touchdown for Central it was either a delay of game or false start all players wasn’t set. Their where a couple other delay of games that wasn’t called. Pass interference was b s also. They got throwing the helmet right but the other was wrong. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

In the 1st touchdown for Central it was either a delay of game or false start all players wasn’t set. Their where a couple other delay of games that wasn’t called. Pass interference was b s also. They got throwing the helmet right but the other was wrong. 

Stop teaching your kids to blame others for their actions or mistakes! I'm an old man and realize things were better way back when. LOL When these kids hear from everyone including their coaches how they where done wrong instead of teaching them the proper technique to do it right, all you are doing is giving them an alibi for life. They can always just blame someone else. When you guys start cultivating an accountability culture within your team, then you guys might not have helmets thrown on the field of play. 

Crockett had a great year and they played a good game against a better team. There are other kids involved here besides Crockett kids. Tip your hat to Knox Central for WINNING the game, on their own. I watched the game on TV and most the calls did have a replay and most the calls were right. If I could teach your young coach one thing, I would teach him COMPOSURE. The players will always feed off of his actions. The reporters were having a field day making fun of your coach on the sideline. GEEZ

I hope Crockett has just as good of a season next year. It will take some coaching.

Edited by Bucsback

3 hours ago, Bucsback said:

Stop teaching your kids to blame others for their actions or mistakes! I'm an old man and realize things were better way back when. LOL When these kids hear from everyone including their coaches how they where done wrong instead of teaching them the proper technique to do it right, all you are doing is giving them an alibi for life. They can always just blame someone else. When you guys start cultivating an accountability culture within your team, then you guys might not have helmets thrown on the field of play. 

Crockett had a great year and they played a good game against a better team. There are other kids involved here besides Crockett kids. Tip your hat to Knox Central for WINNING the game, on their own. I watched the game on TV and most the calls did have a replay and most the calls were right. If I could teach your young coach one thing, I would teach him COMPOSURE. The players will always feed off of his actions. The reporters were having a field day making fun of your coach on the sideline. GEEZ

I hope Crockett has just as good of a season next year. It will take some coaching.

Someone needs to make fun of this old guy for not coming out to the game. Coach Chandley is a heck of a man and a coach. Get a life man

53 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Someone needs to make fun of this old guy for not coming out to the game. Coach Chandley is a heck of a man and a coach. Get a life man

That is exactly what is the problem with your team! Not much difference than last year as far as teaching these kids life lessons. As far as me young fellow I have already had a great life and lived it to it's fullest. Ive done been your age, you haven't mine yet.  Due to real life situations at home, I had to take care of my very sick wife, instead of going to the game. But I will say people like you makes it real easy for people in Washington Co. on who they support in the future, Crockett or Boone. Have fun next season. Oh and don't be so sensitive, you must be a relative or he is your boss but I wasn't saying a bad thing about Chandley except his sideline control needs to be worked on. Sorry if that hurt your feelings. I guess in your eyes it wasn't Chandleys fault he was acting that way because of the refs. lol

Edited by Bucsback