CROCKETT @ KNOX CENTRAL QUARTER FINALS

jeffery6

22 minutes ago, Bucsback said:

That is exactly what is the problem with your team! Not much difference than last year as far as teaching these kids life lessons. As far as me young fellow I have already had a great life and lived it to it's fullest. Ive done been your age, you haven't mine yet.  Due to real life situations at home, I had to take care of my very sick wife, instead of going to the game. But I will say people like you makes it real easy for people in Washington Co. on who they support in the future, Crockett or Boone. Have fun next season. Oh and don't be so sensitive, you must be a relative or he is your boss but I wasn't saying a bad thing about Chandley except his sideline control needs to be worked on. Sorry if that hurt your feelings. I guess in your eyes it wasn't Chandleys fault he was acting that way because of the refs. lol

Sorry to hear about your wife hope she gets better soon. No I’m just a huge Crockett fan. Last year was a fiasco we needed a year like we had. I believe kids will start to come out and play now. He’s done that all year nothing new.

On 11/18/2018 at 2:13 PM, Bucsback said:

That is exactly what is the problem with your team! Not much difference than last year as far as teaching these kids life lessons. As far as me young fellow I have already had a great life and lived it to it's fullest. Ive done been your age, you haven't mine yet.  Due to real life situations at home, I had to take care of my very sick wife, instead of going to the game. But I will say people like you makes it real easy for people in Washington Co. on who they support in the future, Crockett or Boone. Have fun next season. Oh and don't be so sensitive, you must be a relative or he is your boss but I wasn't saying a bad thing about Chandley except his sideline control needs to be worked on. Sorry if that hurt your feelings. I guess in your eyes it wasn't Chandleys fault he was acting that way because of the refs. lol

OK. I've waited a few days and let it sink in a while. And yes the better team "that night" did win. How ever I fill that our boys did a fantastic job, a gave Central all they wanted. I fill that if they played again it could go ether way. I know Bucsback this kind of don't pertain to your message, but I'm kind of responding to a few post. Our coach did loose his composure a bit, but you have to remember its his first year ever coaching a high school team. That on top of his first season going undefeated. I myself think that hes done a wonderful job, I'm sure he will learn composure as he grows in coaching. Hats off to your team Central, hope we can match up again next year. Good luck in the playoffs hope you win it all, that way we can say we got beat by the champs. I was how ever very dissapointed in your ticket office, had to go out and get my phone out of the car, for an emergency call, and they charged me again to get back in, even having my ticket stub in hand. Almost got threw out on that one to be honest with you. realy lost my religion on it. Nothing to do with the game, and I thought it was a good one.

2 hours ago, jeffery6 said:

OK. I've waited a few days and let it sink in a while. And yes the better team "that night" did win. How ever I fill that our boys did a fantastic job, a gave Central all they wanted. I fill that if they played again it could go ether way. I know Bucsback this kind of don't pertain to your message, but I'm kind of responding to a few post. Our coach did loose his composure a bit, but you have to remember its his first year ever coaching a high school team. That on top of his first season going undefeated. I myself think that hes done a wonderful job, I'm sure he will learn composure as he grows in coaching. Hats off to your team Central, hope we can match up again next year. Good luck in the playoffs hope you win it all, that way we can say we got beat by the champs. I was how ever very dissapointed in your ticket office, had to go out and get my phone out of the car, for an emergency call, and they charged me again to get back in, even having my ticket stub in hand. Almost got threw out on that one to be honest with you. realy lost my religion on it. Nothing to do with the game, and I thought it was a good one.

Your ticket fiasco might have been a T$$AA regulation and not the high school.    Somebody check the ruling on that to be sure, but is sounds like something they would do.

17 hours ago, jeffery6 said:

That’s crazy making you pay again even having your ticket. I would love to play them again next year Crockett should be good next year also. Well it’s basketball ball time for me Hardee’s Classic tips off at 4 today 

15 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Your ticket fiasco might have been a T$$AA regulation and not the high school.    Somebody check the ruling on that to be sure, but is sounds like something they would do.

The people taking tickets are to tell the attendees coming into the stadium that they're not able to leave and come back. They did @ the OR game, at least. And yes, I believe it's a TSSAA thing, and has nothing to do with said High School's policy.

8 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

The people taking tickets are to tell the attendees coming into the stadium that they're not able to leave and come back. They did @ the OR game, at least. And yes, I believe it's a TSSAA thing, and has nothing to do with said High School's policy.

Maryville did not allow people to re-enter this year either, without paying. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

It is a Knox County deal. I went to a game earlier this yr. and it started raining and I was going to go to car for umbrella and was told if went outside would have to pay to get back in. I called Knox central athletic director and told him it was a ridiculous policy and he said it was a Knox County policy because they had trouble with people going to parking lot and drinking . 

Edited by moparman

I have a feeling that if Crockett can hold on to this coach we could be seeing the beginnings of another dynasty much like Greeneville has in "Upper East Tn.". I really think he will get more athletes interested in playing and I think Science Hill will start losing top players to Crockett starting next year. Everybody wants to play for a winner. "If they can hold onto the coach"

5 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I have a feeling that if Crockett can hold on to this coach we could be seeing the beginnings of another dynasty much like Greeneville has in "Upper East Tn.". I really think he will get more athletes interested in playing and I think Science Hill will start losing top players to Crockett starting next year. Everybody wants to play for a winner. "If they can hold onto the coach"

You're not thinking that the coach might be enticed to move to..... Kingsport??