Dyersburg Haywood Rematch Round 3

mg

Yes, the Tomcats and their fans are getting what they were wanting, I expect this to be a hard fought contest. The Trojans are short a few players, but win or lose that will not be an excuse. To be the best you have to overcome whatever obstacle is put in front of you, and I believe this is what will happen Friday at JC Sawyer stadium..Goooo TROJANS.

I'm going Haywood with the tougher schedule paying off in addition to having more overall talent. The only issue may be coaching shortcomings for the Tomcats. Haywood has always typically had better athletes than every opponent they play and have for years, yet it hasn't reflected that advantage in recent years(especially the last several 10 or so). Haywood has way underachieved as of late. Cats were expected to be 9-1, 10-0 themselves this year however it's DHS with the 10-0 & the head to head win. Look what Liberty finally achieved with another coach/TT, then only to fall completely off the map with the guy they(Liberty) have now. The LHS AD or Principle that made the decision to get the guy over at Liberty now should be kicked out of any leadership or administration position whatsoever for complete total incompetency. Guy is like 5 and 100 with Liberty and JCM and all that talent. 

Back to Haywood @ DHS, may be flipping on second thought

Trojans     24

Tomcats   14

:popcorneater::popcorneater:

25 minutes ago, 3rddownpunt said:

if haywood can avoid the flags on themselves it might be a game. However from what i saw during the game against Briarcrest. they must have had 10 personal flags called on them in the 4th quarter alone. 

Flags have been a minimum. That briarcrest game was terrible, fun fact them same refs, did the last regular season game and threw maybe 3 penalties the whole game. It was some home cooking that briarcrest game, but that was the past. Coaches will have them focus n ready to go tomorrow night. The team you all saw was a team who came into games with the big head n couldn’t be beat mentality. Not anymore, see you all fridayall Friday