• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

playville

TULLAHOMA VS MAPLEWOOD

6 hours ago, Bullring99 said:

Good luck! Greeneville already put themselves in the championship game. They are the most arrogant football team around. 

Some of the fans. Not the team.

19 hours ago, Bullring99 said:

Good luck! Greeneville already put themselves in the championship game. They are the most arrogant football team around. 

when you can back it up its hard to deny them...by the way i am not a greeneville person

I’ve been out of the Tennessee football loop for a couple of years, but what changed with Tullahoma? I know when I left MidTn they were going through a very tough time record wise including a winless season I believe. 

From the Tennessean

Tullahoma (10-2) at Maplewood (11-1)

When: 7 p.m. Friday
Maplewood boasts one of the state’s top passing attacks led by Mr. Football finalist Bobo Hodges, and the Panthers’ defense has also been in top form, holding their last six opponents to 13 points or less. That includes a 14-6 Week 11 win over Tullahoma. The Wildcats, who are coming off a 16-14 win over Marshall County, will need more offense this time around.

Kreager: Maplewood 35, Tullahoma 21
Murphy: Maplewood 21, Tullahoma 7

5 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

when you can back it up its hard to deny them...by the way i am not a greeneville person

That’s a jealous cow fan Bigdawgtn. They are like little Chihuahuas nibbling at your ankles. 

Maplewood's high powered offense scored 14 on Tullahoma's defense with the help of some turnovers and the offensive play calling.It will different this time around. It won't be what people predict.

4 hours ago, thenextone said:

From the Tennessean

Tullahoma (10-2) at Maplewood (11-1)

When: 7 p.m. Friday
Maplewood boasts one of the state’s top passing attacks led by Mr. Football finalist Bobo Hodges, and the Panthers’ defense has also been in top form, holding their last six opponents to 13 points or less. That includes a 14-6 Week 11 win over Tullahoma. The Wildcats, who are coming off a 16-14 win over Marshall County, will need more offense this time around.

Kreager: Maplewood 35, Tullahoma 21
Murphy: Maplewood 21, Tullahoma 7

Tennessean full bull too buddy