Beech @ Hillsboro

Bump11

1 hour ago, Motorcity1 said:

Congratulations Beech! They owned Hillsboro in the second half, Crabtree and his coaching staff deserve more than just a bid to the semi-finals for that performance. Down 19-6 at half, Beech out coached Hillsboro virtually every play on offense and defense in the second half. Early in the fourth quarter I was wondering what in the world did the Hillsboro coaching staff discuss in the locker room at half. Hillsboro went away from what was successful (passing to #1 and #22) and tried running the ball down Beeches throat in 21 personnel???? Show me a team that was able to do that to Beech successfully at any point in the year. Hillsboro coaches looked utterly confused on the sideline late in the 3rd and all of the 4th quarter, taking delay of game penalties and struggling with personnel replacements. Lack of a plan and experience in tight circumstances. Great slug fest, Congratulations Beech!

Curious after last week’s absolute disaster...how was the PA announcer? Wonder if it was the same guy? 

4 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

Curious after last week’s absolute disaster...how was the PA announcer? Wonder if it was the same guy? 

The guy last night wasn’t terrible, just annoying much of the time. There were times he thought he was doing a play by play on radio describing the play while it was happening. Yapped all night long until Beech made its comeback and then didn’t say a word when it was apparent Beech would win.

5 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

Not a surprise unfortunately! Frontrunners! Hillsboro can turn into Thug City at times! Again, sad but true...just not much discipline in that program. With that amount of size and athletic ability, one can only imagine how good they could actually be with good coaching and/or discipline. It’s very sad.

Remember coach Clayton?  Him and Lopez had that place in much better shape just a few years ago.  

9 hours ago, Motorcity1 said:

Congratulations Beech! They owned Hillsboro in the second half, Crabtree and his coaching staff deserve more than just a bid to the semi-finals for that performance. Down 19-6 at half, Beech out coached Hillsboro virtually every play on offense and defense in the second half. Early in the fourth quarter I was wondering what in the world did the Hillsboro coaching staff discuss in the locker room at half. Hillsboro went away from what was successful (passing to #1 and #22) and tried running the ball down Beeches throat in 21 personnel???? Show me a team that was able to do that to Beech successfully at any point in the year. Hillsboro coaches looked utterly confused on the sideline late in the 3rd and all of the 4th quarter, taking delay of game penalties and struggling with personnel replacements. Lack of a plan and experience in tight circumstances. Great slug fest, Congratulations Beech!

Great job to Beech. They played their tales off and finished strong but It's hard to continue and read these comments about Hillsboro staff from you  and You're on it ... You seem to be a front runner just like some of these players today. I'm good friends with Fitz and I'm sure he wouldn't like you bad mouthing them. So since you coach there go reflect on what ever position you coach and ask what could you have done better . You're part of the problem if you're not part of the solution. 

Edited by Hurricane717

51 minutes ago, Hurricane717 said:

Great job to Beech. They played their tales off and finished strong but It's hard to continue and read these comments about Hillsboro staff from you  and You're on it ... You seem to be a front runner just like some of these players today. I'm good friends with Fitz and I'm sure he wouldn't like you bad mouthing them. So since you coach there go reflect on what ever position you coach and ask what could you have done better . You're part of the problem if you're not part of the solution. 

Wellllllllllll.... 

4 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

Seems like this is shut the motor mouth up...

What's worse than a front-runner? A backstabber!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bleacher said:

Seems like this is shut the motor mouth up...

What's worse than a front-runner? A backstabber!

It's really upsetting cause MF love those kids and outsiders will have several opinions about what went on last night but today's kids are very disrespectful and he continues to put them first . But for someone on his own staff bad mouthing him and what they do is unacceptable. He said beech was well coached and made plays in the end while they didn't . Now learning Motorcity " offensive line" didn't play well he turns on his own staff and point fingers. No program needs coaches like that . And I will make sure my dear friends knows about the transgressions taking place . Good luck to beech and the other teams still playing. You have to be together as a team, staff, and community  to continue to play this far.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

Let's be honest...everyone in the area know that Fitz cheats the system with his FBU recruiting crap.  He wins because he gets superior athletes to the other teams that he plays.  I can't think of another coach in middle Tennessee that does less with so much more than others.  TSSAA needs to do something about his FBU recruiting platform.  Congrats Beech one less cheater in the playoffs.  

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Let's be honest...everyone in the area know that Fitz cheats the system with his FBU recruiting crap.  He wins because he gets superior athletes to the other teams that he plays.  I can't think of another coach in middle Tennessee that does less with so much more than others.  TSSAA needs to do something about his FBU recruiting platform.  Congrats Beech one less cheater in the playoffs.  

All those 4 and 5 stars in that " football recruiting service " name one that was on his teams while at Hillsboro ... Not the kids from Oakland, Blackman, or Phillips kid that play at LSU, or the others in that matter.