Covington vs Milan

bglass

The first 2 rounds have seen a soggy field and some heavy damage. Looks like we will have a 3rd week of cruddy field conditions. If Covington makes it past Milan Friday, the field will surely look rough for the semi-final. Time for field-turf Covington! If I hit the lotto, I'll have it put in..:lol:

Edited by 00Chargers
  • Upvote 1

Looking forward to seeing what happens in this one. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it over to Covington to watch. Hopefully there will be a local radio station that will carry it or possibly someone will have a video stream of the game this Friday. As to the last post, bad weather the past few weeks definitely has most fields looking rough. Will be interesting to see how that slows down the rushing attack of Covington. I felt that last week the field conditions really hurt them. 

33 minutes ago, JoeBlow777 said:

Looking forward to seeing what happens in this one. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it over to Covington to watch. Hopefully there will be a local radio station that will carry it or possibly someone will have a video stream of the game this Friday. As to the last post, bad weather the past few weeks definitely has most fields looking rough. Will be interesting to see how that slows down the rushing attack of Covington. I felt that last week the field conditions really hurt them. 

I think ur correct about the field conditions. I’m expecting a close grind it out game.

On 11/12/2018 at 5:54 PM, Devilsx4 said:

Just wondering who that kid was lol

Tanner Hudson the QB/Punter  at Camden  he is number 88 and on the practice squad for the Bucs. He was moved to TE in college where  he was NAIA  all-American his Junior and senior season . He is working on his blocking , His receiving and route   skills are up there with the best of them according to his coaches . he INITIALLY WENT TO Memphis BUT TRANSFERRED TO A naia SCHOOL SO HE COULD PLAY RIGHT AWAY.   Darn Caplock and to lazy to fix it :p

11 hours ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

Covington has come out the gate slower against McNairy & SG. Both of those teams could have easily been the two seed in the region. I think the Cov coaching staff will have the kids fired up ready to play from the kickoff Friday night. I know Milan remember the lose last year in the playoffs and the one they took earlier in the season so I know they will be ready to play too. Looking forward to a good game. Win or GO Home.

GO CHARGERS! 

win and host the semi-final......either a 5-8 Stratford or an 11-2 Fairview...I don't see Milan or Cov having any problem there...then on to Cookeville to face...rut ro...that East Tennessee all star team aka Alcoa...they're not bound by any zone lines and can get players from where ever...all those Gold balls for them should have an asterisk on them....west TN teams play with what gets off that yellow bus....OK....I'm off my soap box....lol...

14 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Never mind. We all know you can’t. Nice try tho. :thumb: BPM fulled me in. You obviously took too many kicks to the head in the 80’s. 

BPM "fulled" you in?....OK...2009...Gold Ball game in Cookeville...Milan-Alcoa...was talking with a married couple I graduated with in Milan ...they said their son was the starting QB for Alcoa....I said I didn't realized they lived in Alcoa...they said they didn't...they lived with their son in Knoxville...???....and I took my kicks to the head in the 70's...not the 80's....I'm old...lol...

Edited by cofo

9 minutes ago, cofo said:

BPM "fulled" you in?....OK...2009...Gold Ball game in Cookeville...Milan-Alcoa...was talking with a married couple I graduated with in Milan ...they said their son was the starting QB for Alcoa....I said I didn't realized they lived in Alcoa...they said they didn't...they lived with their son in Knoxville...???....and I took my kicks to the head in the 70's...not the 80's....I'm old...lol...

Yeah, he filled me in. The qb’s name was??? You didnt “realized”? Okay...

Edited by Throwdeslant