Who will play for the Championship in each Division

Charger Girl

1A: Greenback vs Huntington  (Huntington)

2A: Meigs Co. vs Peabody (Peabody)

3A: Alcoa vs Pearl Cohn (Alcoa)

4A: Greenville vs Dyersburg (Greenville)

5A: Knoxville Central vs Henry Co. (Henry County)

6A: Maryville vs Germantown (Germantown)

DIIA: Fayette Academy vs Davidson (Davidson)

DIIAA: Lausanne vs Notre Dame (Lausanne)

DIIAAA: Brentwood Academy vs MUS (MUS)

Yes I am a complete freaking homer... 6 State championships from poor ole never gets much love west tennessee. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Yes I am a complete freaking homer... 6 State championships from poor ole never gets much love west tennessee. 

GreenEville

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

PC/MLK is out. Probably won't hear much until next year when everyone overhypes them again.  ( Chris Farley's voice) " Remember...Remember  that time in 2016 when everyone was saying how loaded PC/MLK was for the next two years, and Alcoa was down....that was awesome!" LOL

19 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

PC/MLK is out. Probably won't hear much until next year when everyone overhypes them again.  ( Chris Farley's voice) " Remember...Remember  that time in 2016 when everyone was saying how loaded PC/MLK was for the next two years, and Alcoa was down....that was awesome!" LOL

Never look at any team in 3a because its Alcoa period. So I guess I could have said West tn school for the deaf and blind. Answer is still Alcoa. 

5 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Never look at any team in 3a because its Alcoa period. So I guess I could have said West tn school for the deaf and blind. Answer is still Alcoa. 

Covington is a well coached team with good athletes and great community support. Fairview has a stud RB, which always gives you a shot especially if weather turns nasty. You can never take Milan for granted. Several good teams from that side of the bracket

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 32hammer said:

Covington is a well coached team with good athletes and great community support. Fairview has a stud RB, which always gives you a shot especially if weather turns nasty. You can never take Milan for granted. Several good teams from that side of the bracket

Thanks for the modesty 32hammer, but you know as well as everyone else that no one in 3A has they roster or depth to compete with Rankin’s team! I think there are about 5 teams that may be able to play competitively with you all: Maryville, Germantown, MUS, CPA, and maybe Lausanne.....perhaps Greenville as well. But no one in 3A!

43 minutes ago, 00Chargers said:

Thanks for the modesty 32hammer, but you know as well as everyone else that no one in 3A has they roster or depth to compete with Rankin’s team! I think there are about 5 teams that may be able to play competitively with you all: Maryville, Germantown, MUS, CPA, and maybe Lausanne.....perhaps Greenville as well. But no one in 3A!

Hope you're right. LOL. We have to come ready to play every game from here on out. I would love to see a Covington/ Austin East match up. Maybe even a Milan/ Fairview game. there are some really good teams still alive in the bracket .

Still can't figure out Pearl Cohn/MLK. People in Nashville talk them up like they could win 6A these last two years, but they can't even get to Cookeville in 3A. I was looking forward to seeing them in person this year.