10-A

cullycutter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dunc4265 said:

It's Tournament Time and there are no guarantees. 

I find so many things wrong with this district and this format. The "third" best team in this only has 5 wins, 4 of which are against the 4th and 5th place team. 3rd 4th and 5th place teams only have 11 wins combined. That's less than the other three teams individually. 

1 hour ago, thenomad said:

Richland held tight but just couldn't string together a run to get close. MtP almost dropped 100 on Culleoka. Will CA/MtP game be closer than everyone thinks?

Dude they were shooting 2FT down 6 with 3:26 to go. They missed them both!! BUT I’d say that’s close.plus CA coach used 2-3 time outs in 4th. Also a sign that Richland was oh so close. Really good game. In my opinion, 2nd qtr cost the raiders. 

Not bad for 3 Soph’s, a freshman, 8th grader, 1 senior and jr. gained lots of confidence in tough loss I am sure!!

23 hours ago, rufus said:

Did mt.p really chant F...  C.A.  with no consequences??

* updated post. I totally missed it live but yes it happened with a minute to :30 left in the game. 

I was there straight across from their student section and did not hear them chanting anything like that. I'm sure some where saying it or thinking it but I never heard a chant. Both sides were doing the normal chants all night. 

Edited by Dunc4265