White County to play out of region football schedule

Indian

Seems like a top down loser mentality at Warren and White. No program in any sport is successful with a culture of excuse making... which is exactly how I read into this situation. I'd be ashamed of my alma mater if they attempted a cowardly move such as this. If White can't win in 5-5A they should turn the football field into a full time soccer stadium and shut football down for good. From top to bottom, it's an extremely mediocre football region. More than half of the teams in 5-5A didn't notch a win over a team that finished the year with a winning record. Shame on White and shame on Warren. 

Edited by thegreatwhite1
  • Like 1

Sure they would.They could have pulled off 1 upset win and got in the playoffs.In the very least played 6 cupcakes and beat at least 5 of them and finished .500!!! Better yet could have played 6 cupcakes half their size and win all 6 then beat 1 region opponent and finish 7-3 then get smoked in playoffs round 1