Scott Tillman out at Lipscomb

fredjones

27 minutes ago, BreadTruck44 said:

I can only guess he means Ingle given his relationship to Coach Bowers... Absurd and hard to believe there would even be a “rumor” so far fetched. 

I just had a friend call and he informed me that Coach Ricky Bowers will give Lipscomb Academy an answer before Christmas but if the answer is yes he does not want the decision to be made public until after the end of Ensworth's basketball season.  I am being told that the Ensworth headmaster and Ricky Bowers do not agree on anything.

On 11/20/2018 at 8:12 AM, Booger said:

Wade want b takin that LA gig in that division...noway hos'e.....he would rather suffer out his tenure where he is.....

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Wade will compete for a state title in year four and possibly year three if he gets a few players. Thats hardly suffering. Just providing some insight. Carry on.

17 hours ago, BreadTruck44 said:

I can only guess he means Ingle given his relationship to Coach Bowers... Absurd and hard to believe there would even be a “rumor” so far fetched. 

When money talks, people listen.

Lipscomb realizes they have to make a splash hire in multiple sports. The D2 landscape has not been kind to them and they are WAY behind. They went after the  best around for their  baseball job but got turned down several times. I expect the same approach in football. Keep throwing $$ out there and someone will take it.

19 hours ago, Mothman26 said:

This is true Lipscomb has already had serious talks w IM except this rumor to pick up more steam after the state championship Friday 

Being informed that IM attends Brentwood Hills CC so that covers the CofC questions.  Lipscomb has money but the real question is will they spend the money necessary to compete with the big boys.