Scott Tillman out at Lipscomb

fredjones

5 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Lenoir City doesn't give scholarships. :popcorneater:

I love it RR… when it was public's griping about privates, these same people took the high road with " just strap it up and play". Go back and read some of the infinitesimal details and complex formulas devised to keep away from BA and Ensworth.

#justplay 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

wernt nobody tryin to keep away from BA and Ensworth.....everybody that nose anything new them 2 were gonna play up whatever the big boy number was.....now them coaches and ADs on the boards when it were 2 classes might have deal cut....but they werent for this new class.....besides...Ensworth ant near the threat no more....there in most of the big boys rear veiw mirror

Booger just sayin:blink:

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, fredjones said:

With Ensworth's boys losing in the state tournament tonight, When is Ricky announced as Lipscomb's new athletic director?

Did Roller step down as AD?  Am I missing something?  He just made the biggest coaching splash hire in maybe the history of Tennessee High School football, and steps away?  Who knows if it will work, but a huge splash anyway.  I have heard more about/from LA in the last month than the 3 years previous.