Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, PHSRollTide said:

That's pretty cool. We are sadly in a location that doesn't get called local for news broadcasts. We are basically in between Nashville and Jackson. Neither side does any coverage on us. That's good on the side of no distractions and such but bad for no help in support and college recruiting. These boys have been and will continue to fight for their acknowledgment. Looking for the 2nd mr football and the 1st gold Ball!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Don't want y'all to . Was jus saying a turf field would be better for both teams if y'alls field is like people said it was and if there is more rain coming 

Hate to disagree brother but turf would only help Waverly imo. Both teams have the speed at the skill positions, but 1 Waverly's line is smaller but has the quicker step so it would help us out more there. 2 I'm pretty sure this Tiger team has had more experience on the turf as well. As long as everyone comes out healthy I think we'll have a good matchup in a mud pit since our guys have had the long strenuous games this year. Depth or prep, one or the other will get to find the turf after this one.

8 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Hate to disagree brother but turf would only help Waverly imo. Both teams have the speed at the skill positions, but 1 Waverly's line is smaller but has the quicker step so it would help us out more there. 2 I'm pretty sure this Tiger team has had more experience on the turf as well. As long as everyone comes out healthy I think we'll have a good matchup in a mud pit since our guys have had the long strenuous games this year. Depth or prep, one or the other will get to find the turf after this one.

I understand what ur saying but we have only played on turf 2 times in 4 years. Im.was jus saying. Idc either way ill.be there in the rain. I think r lil line will.be jus fine either way.