Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

4 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

We'll all be setting out cruise control around 37 and 45, gonna make sure the stadium is lit up blue!

You might travel well friend but expect no less than 1000 people in black amd gold add thats a lite crowd !!!! How loud amd supportive is yall band ?

Edited by PeabodyPride

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

You might travel well friend but expect no less than 1000 people in black amd gold add thats a lite crowd !!!! How loud amd supportive is yall band ?

Don't know if the band will come, I don't think they did last away game but my memory isn't the best. If they come they play as loud as they can for their size :lol: We do have a few parents though that are really loud. However many of us come it'll be noisy!

Edited by MightyMouse
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Honestly not as big on traveling as I remember. But hopefully they will come since it's not as far as Memphis and is a huge game. But I'm sure the stands will have plenty of blue that will give you a headache with their noise once we take that early lead

5 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I believe So. Just from the standpoint that Peabody has made to the ship. And the fact that it is region 7. People can say we are cocky but until you knock off region 7 you will be the underdog. No hate intended. 

I have always known Region 7 was good, but then last year when we played Union city I realized just how good they are and realized that all the hype around the region was for real. Anyone who doesn’t believe the hype will get shocked

15 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I have always known Region 7 was good, but then last year when we played Union city I realized just how good they are and realized that all the hype around the region was for real. Anyone who doesn’t believe the hype will get shocked

Thanks.  It is a little different around here. As you can see anyone can beat anyone in region 7 while teams are getting their feet under them. But the team that does. Watch out.  Just wish we could have stayed in R7 D1.  But you know us privates have just stolen so many titles from the public’s. Hahahahha. Sorry.  Not. Hahahaha

Edited by BigEdMo

13 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Honestly not as big on traveling as I remember. But hopefully they will come since it's not as far as Memphis and is a huge game. But I'm sure the stands will have plenty of blue that will give you a headache with their noise once we take that early lead

Only an hour and a half drive, which isn’t too bad.  I hope both teams show up loud and proud.  It makes for a better atmosphere for the boys.   Sure, we may get wet, but we will dry too! How long have we been hoping for a Peabody/Waverly game???  I’ll suffer for a small amount of time compared to the amount of time our boys and Waverly’s boys have put into practicing and building up to this moment.   They’ve put far more time than I’ve put.  So they ought to have more support no matter the forecast! Roll Tide. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Only an hour and a half drive, which isn’t too bad.  I hope both teams show up loud and proud.  It makes for a better atmosphere for the boys.   Sure, we may get wet, but we will dry too! How long have we been hoping for a Peabody/Waverly game???  I’ll suffer for a small amount of time compared to the amount of time our boys and Waverly’s boys have put into practicing and building up to this moment.   They’ve put far more time than I’ve put.  So they ought to have more support no matter the forecast! Roll Tide. 

I'll 2nd that but BWTP!

57 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

This region has been tough since my freshman year in 03. It’s basically been the same region besides Adamsville,TCA