Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

7 hours ago, tradertwo said:

That 16' team was a machine. Their defense would have made them a very good team with an average offense, and the offense could go 12 plays and score, or 80 yards in one play. I thought it was a shame for them to have to play Trez to go to Cookeville, and I'll leave that story alone. Eight years out of ten the 16' team would have brought gold back to Waverly.

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Totally agree with you Trader. It is what it is tho.

Agreed!

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:58 PM, Tigers6056 said:

.Not making excuses, we lost , but we did have two TDs called back and I'm sure there wasn't any holding going on when y'all had your long TD runs. One of yalls TDs the RB knee was down at the line of scrimmage. The scoop and score was my step son and he acted like it was no big deal while his family was going nuts in the stands. Was a heck of a game and I'll be pulling for you guys Thursday!!!!!! 

Okay you have a point about TDs called back.  I don't know about the holding. But I do know Dicksons knee never touched the ground.  Go back and watch it.  I thought the same thing until I watched it on tape. And  I only remember one TD called back.  But either way, both teams have had great seasons and thank you so much for your support! Oh  by the way, the scoop and score was a huge deal, especially after that awesome goal line stand.  

Edited by Golddoctor

23 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Okay you have a point about TDs called back.  I don't know about the holding. But I do know Dicksons knee never touched the ground.  Go back and watch it.  I thought the same thing until I watched it on tape. And  I only remember one TD called back.  But either way, both teams have had great seasons and thank you so much for your support! Oh  by the way, the scoop and score was a huge deal, especially after that awesome goal line stand.  

I haven't been able to watch the film yet but I will and not to nit pick it but to see things I missed while trying to hold my tent down lol.