Mairvul goes two Okelund

STARSNBARS

I do not see anyway that Oakland can beat Maryville.  As much as I would like for Rutherford County to be represented in the title game, Maryville will win this by 2 touchdowns.   Oakland is one dimensional on offense, but very stout on defense.  Can’t see how they will be able to run the ball consistently against Maryville.  Either way kudos to the Patriots for making to the semis for the last four years.

16 minutes ago, LawandOrder said:

I do not see anyway that Oakland can beat Maryville.  As much as I would like for Rutherford County to be represented in the title game, Maryville will win this by 2 touchdowns.   Oakland is one dimensional on offense, but very stout on defense.  Can’t see how they will be able to run the ball consistently against Maryville.  Either way kudos to the Patriots for making to the semis for the last four years.

Hate to break it to ya, but they already have. Oakland is one dimensional by choice, not bc they lack the personnel to do so

Not had the opportunity to see any of Oakland games in person, but I have watched video of the their big games with Blackman, Maryville, and Mt. Juliet.  After watching these games, I would definitely call them inept when having to pass the the ball. Not being critical, just speaking the truth.  I respect all that Creasy is doing at Oakland, I just don’t think he can win this game. With that said, I hope they prove me wrong.