Mairvul goes two Okelund

STARSNBARS

Losing Tee Hodge hurt the Maryville offense. Having said that Tee wouldnt make up 38 points. Oakland killed Maryville on the LOS.  Oakland was awesome on defense last night. Good luck next week Oakland. To those upcoming seniors next year at Maryville this is now your team. To those seniors who played last night great job. Been fun watching you guys play.

4 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

All in all , the sun came up this morning and we are all blessed both great and small to be able to live and enjoy watching our young men play the great game of football. They will all be better men for it and maybe us fans can be reminded of what really matters. 

Great post

27 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

All in all , the sun came up this morning and we are all blessed both great and small to be able to live and enjoy watching our young men play the great game of football. They will all be better men for it and maybe us fans can be reminded of what really matters. 

Well said!

12 hours ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

Nice win for Oakland to beat the defending Champs.   Another great season for Maryville.   Have a safe trip home and hope to see you next year.     On to the next one.   Go Patriots.    

Thanks Tom 4000. This one doesn’t hurt has bad as a loss a few years back in Cookeville. Sometimes you get punched in the nose. We’ll just get back to work.

• Upvote 1

My google maps let me down last night. We went to the Taco Bell by the Kroger just around the corner from Oakland. I put in the go back to Mairvul command and it took me over hill, over dale, across the river and through the woods. It would probably be a beautiful drive on a sunny day. Last night it was pitch black and raining sideways. I’ll never take Lacassas Pike in a monsoon again. 

• Like 2