Mairvul goes two Okelund

STARSNBARS

Here we go again about Dotson.    And yes it was a terrible call against Maryville.   That won the game.   Maryville won just not on the score.   Whitehaven is gonna ride that horse till they are the only ones talking about it.   Maryville could fill up hundreds of pages with their players and stats on this forum.   Will find some new material hopefully Thursday.   Stay tuned

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Cleveland beat us 70-28 back in 93 but we were going through hard times during that period like they are in Kingsport.

Hard times? We were one year removed from a 9-1 regular season and made the playoffs the next year. If anything, it was a rebuilding period that led to where we are today.

2 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Sooo needy.

Yes Dodsen did have a great game. Our DC was s dumb A $ $ and didnt play the starting MLB but about 2 series because he wasnt 100%. Every play he was in on they ran dodsen to the outside and he was stopped. If gaylor had him in on that extra point Dodsen would have been his A $ $ on the 3yd line instead of walking into the endzone ,Fact!

And if your very special referee hadnt been there that last winning drive would have never happened because as soon as Maryville scored that 2 pt conversion your guys just slumped. Then the most controversial call in TSSAA football history .... and 1 forever tarnished state championship. 

Every time you or any other fool brings up a referee I will kindly bring up Mark Jr that made Maryville his side junt otw to 318 yards rushing and 5 TDs with the game winning 2 point conversion behind Big Thomas Burton. See at the end of the day that lineman down the field (and he was literally right next to the QB that caught the ball in the end zone but whatever) didn't win the game, that 2 point conversion did. We mauled the left side of your defense from 3 yards out and WON THE GAME. Sweet,  beautiful memories 

2 hours ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

Here we go again about Dotson.    And yes it was a terrible call against Maryville.   That won the game.   Maryville won just not on the score.   Whitehaven is gonna ride that horse till they are the only ones talking about it.   Maryville could fill up hundreds of pages with their players and stats on this forum.   Will find some new material hopefully Thursday.   Stay tuned

The lineman was next to the QB in the endzone when he caught the ball TOM LOL. 

9-0 with 7 minutes left ended up 12-9 to end the game. That was Special K Watkins instead of Mark Dodson, is that better  :thumb:

31 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

9-0 with 7 minutes left ended up 12-9 to end the game. That was Special K Watkins instead of Mark Dodson, is that better  :thumb:

I really hate to even talk about this Game , Maryville came back the very next year and took care of business , but if you're gonna Lie about it senator here is your picture of the lineman standing beside the QB ..... you really are needy ... All the other Whitehaven fans are Awesome though 

MARYVILLE RIPPED OFF VS WHITEHAVEN.jpg

18 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

See you Thursday and bring the band.   They will playing a lot.   Don't think Watkins or Dodson is eligible anymore.   Good luck and travel safe.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pepvol said:

I really hate to even talk about this Game , Maryville came back the very next year and took care of business , but if you're gonna Lie about it senator here is your picture of the lineman standing beside the QB ..... you really are needy ... All the other Whitehaven fans are Awesome though 

MARYVILLE RIPPED OFF VS WHITEHAVEN.jpg

The ball was in the air, not in his hands. Once caught, 50 was RIGHT NEXT TO THE QB

19 minutes ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

See you Thursday and bring the band.   They will playing a lot.   Don't think Watkins or Dodson is eligible anymore.   Good luck and travel safe.  

We got 2 SEC WRs, a Big 10 TE, an SEC OL, And 3 SEC caliber LBs that will all be back next season. All that plus our Award winning band should give us a tiny edge over them Patriots, I would hope

32 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

The ball was in the air, not in his hands. Once caught, 50 was RIGHT NEXT TO THE QB

Good lord you must be Blind ... that Ref must of been related to you ! LOL  Btw , if you click on it and make it bigger it's pretty easy to see that it was already touching his hand ... that's why they did the screenshot right then ... lol 

Edited by pepvol
  • Upvote 1