Mairvul goes two Okelund

STARSNBARS

36 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

MTF eye rilly cain't beeleaf RuCo cain't affored a littull terf wif tha growth thair.....:popcorneater:

Eye mite traid ewe a 10 x 12 peace ov terf fer a cupple ov tham big linemuns.....Thait weal bee tha key pieces fer Mairvul necks yeer wif 9 starturs baick on O....:thumb:

Idk STARS, that sounds like a kind of lopsided deal. We lose a bunch of our linemen due to graduation so maybe 3 lineman for a whole field

4 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I agree, were gonna find out if he learned from 2016. Not gonna have many more teams as talented as this one, if any

Agreed......thay were vurry talented inn 2016.....Eye thank this teem is better upfront on D thain 2016....Butt knott az good inn tha baickend onn D.....Offence vurry simmylar imo.....

:thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

8 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Agreed......thay were vurry talented inn 2016.....Eye thank this teem is better upfront on D thain 2016....Butt knott az good inn tha baickend onn D.....Offence vurry simmylar imo.....

:thumb:

I think we're prolly better in the trenches. Your right about the secondary but not many years are you gonna have 2 P5 commits in your secondary, although this secondary more than holds it's own, even with Woodi. McDonald will be playing for a P5 school as well, IMO. 

Main difference with this team is we're prolly but not as explosive on offense, but I do think this team does the little things better.

I'll miss our regular season battles. I think they benefitted both teams in the long run 

Edited by MidTennFootball

9 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I think we're prolly better in the trenches. Your right about the secondary but not many years are you gonna have 2 P5 commits in your secondary, although this secondary more than holds it's own, even with Woodi. McDonald will be playing for a P5 school as well, IMO. 

Main difference with this team is we're prolly but not as explosive on offense, but I do think this team does the little things better.

Kicker cood bee huge inn this 'un.....and he's a goodur one...:thumb:

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

I'll miss our regular season battles. I think they benefitted both teams in the long run 

Are we officially not playing each other anymore in regular season?

12 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Oakland has already scheduled Germantown and Cordova for next yr and Rockvale is joining their region. I can't see Oakland willingly wanting to play at least 2 games that are 3-4 hour trips

Wait a cotton pickin minute, they want to play G-Town and Cordova??? Mayne, that's a trip (meaning that's funny). We'll see how they match up with the teams we NORMALLY BEAT

24 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Wait a cotton pickin minute, they want to play G-Town and Cordova??? Mayne, that's a trip (meaning that's funny). We'll see how they match up with the teams we NORMALLY BEAT

Not sure they really want to play both teams, but they got to fill out a schedule. It will be interesting. We lose alot of seniors so have no idea how those games will shake out