Mairvul goes two Okelund

STARSNBARS

Jist a toetull beat down......Okelund wuz jist az dommynutt az eye thawt inn my perdicshuns.....All tham starturs frum laist yeer reeturnin' and addin' tham 2 seenyours.......

Mairvul wuz imbarrrassed bye a much moore goodur teem......Congrats two tha Paytreeuts......:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

On 11/17/2018 at 1:39 PM, LawandOrder said:

I do not see anyway that Oakland can beat Maryville.  As much as I would like for Rutherford County to be represented in the title game, Maryville will win this by 2 touchdowns.   Oakland is one dimensional on offense, but very stout on defense.  Can’t see how they will be able to run the ball consistently against Maryville.  Either way kudos to the Patriots for making to the semis for the last four years.

This guy............. Lol. 

I expected Oakland to be able to win this time around, but that outcome was more than anyone could’ve imagined. Unbelievable performance by the Patriots!!

As always, Maryville fans are completely classy, even with the dominating (and extremely RARE for the Rebels) way that this game played out. You guys aren’t just the measuring stick on the field. Much respect for giving the Patriots their ‘tip of the cap’. Hopefully, we can see you guys many more times in the future. You guys will he loaded for bear next season!

24 minutes ago, AlwaysAPatriot said:

This guy............. Lol. 

I expected Oakland to be able to win this time around, but that outcome was more than anyone could’ve imagined. Unbelievable performance by the Patriots!!

As always, Maryville fans are completely classy, even with the dominating (and extremely RARE for the Rebels) way that this game played out. You guys aren’t just the measuring stick on the field. Much respect for giving the Patriots their ‘tip of the cap’. Hopefully, we can see you guys many more times in the future. You guys will he loaded for bear next season!

He's good for balancing out the Kreager curse. Don't honestly think he's ever picked Oakland to win a game

• Upvote 1

Congrats to Oakland , it definitely wasn't Maryville's night ... thanks to a very smothering , fired up Defense of Oakland's ! Congrats to Whitehaven too , and good Luck to both teams next week , and hopefully we can do this all again next year ! I look forward to watching all the Championship games . I'd like to thank the Maryville Rebels for once again giving us another great season to watch . We may not win every year but we always know we're gonna be in the "  Hunt " ! I know you seniors are hurting right now but I hope it helps you guys just knowing that you've got a whole Army of the Red Rebels Nation that Love and Respect you guys and know just how much hard work went into your time as a Maryville Rebel !!