Mairvul goes two Okelund

STARSNBARS

Congrats to the winners. They were better on the field, on the sideline, in recruiting, preparation, execution - you name it and they were better. In today’s changing game of making everything about the offense, a dominant defense is a nice change of pace. Good luck to those guys next week.

Murvil ended the season much like it started -with a hard time blocking and frequent turnovers. That formula makes it hard to be competitive against more talented teams. But with that said, congrats to the murvil program on a good season. 

10 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

And obviously you need to learn not to be a jerk and win with class just like they do.

Perhaps you need to adhere to your own words MidTennFootball.  Great win by the Patriots, and just like death and taxes, Maryvillle will be back in the thick of things next year. They are very young, and will be the team to beat in 2019.

47 minutes ago, LawandOrder said:

Perhaps you need to adhere to your own words MidTennFootball.  Great win by the Patriots, and just like death and taxes, Maryvillle will be back in the thick of things next year. They are very young, and will be the team to beat in 2019.

Don't think I've said anything other than good things about Maryville. You predicted Oakland to lose by double digits when recent history dictates otherwise. Your a good luck charm, so by all means, keep posting. Maryville will no doubt be the favorite in 2019

6 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Just want to say Great Game Oakland We had nothing for you. If you have to lose to someone let it be to a team like you guys. Good luck next week , we will be pullin for ya. See ya next season. Again congratulations. 

Congrats to the Rebs on a great season. Tough way for the season to end but there’s no doubt you’ll be right back next year, loaded and hungry. Personally I can say that I would have been pulling for you guys as well on Thursday night if you had won the game last night. All class win or lose and I have nothing but respect for everyone involved with the program. Hopefully we can finish the job this time!

11 minutes ago, Ozone03 said:

Congrats to the Rebs on a great season. Tough way for the season to end but there’s no doubt you’ll be right back next year, loaded and hungry. Personally I can say that I would have been pulling for you guys as well on Thursday night if you had won the game last night. All class win or lose and I have nothing but respect for everyone involved with the program. Hopefully we can finish the job this time!

Thanks O3. You are always classy. You have a great team and fans. Go win State! 

34 minutes ago, Ozone03 said:

Thanks Ozone, you guys will take the Gold this time no doubt. Thanks to Oakland for being classy in your victory this has been a great rivalry.