Mairvul goes two Okelund

STARSNBARS

2 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Thainks caiped crewsaider....Looks like yore Devulls ere on cruze controll.....:thumb:

Nothing is a given Stars ,but I like what I seen last night.You have me worried with that 79.1 Maryville underdog line.I'm a generous man and would gladly give anyone a great opportunity to make some money with a bet.I'd be willing to take Maryville and only 75 points for any amount they want.:popcorneater:

5 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Will be a fun one. Rebels gonna have to bring their A+++ game.

The Patriots will as well! Looking forward to it, should be a great game as always. You’ve had a great season when you’re practicing on Thanksgiving! One of you guys correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this the 5th straight season that Oakland & Maryville have met in the semifinals? Plus the regular season matchups makes 7 total meetings in the same timeframe.

8 minutes ago, Ozone03 said:

The Patriots will as well! Looking forward to it, should be a great game as always. You’ve had a great season when you’re practicing on Thanksgiving! One of you guys correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this the 5th straight season that Oakland & Maryville have met in the semifinals? Plus the regular season matchups makes 7 total meetings in the same timeframe.

Knott quiet Oz3......Maivul played Blackman inn 2013 wif Jauan etc.....Butt cents 2014 yep...and this weal bee tha 7th meetin'......:thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

15 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Knott quiet Oz3......Maivul played Blackman inn 2013 wif Jauan etc.....Butt cents 2014 yep...and this weal bee tha 7th meetin'......:thumb:

With the Rebels having won 2 championships in that timeframe and 0 for the Patriots. No doubt who the favorite is in this one..

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

:thumb:

I was going to offer you a trade... Ralph's donuts (I work in Cookeville) for one of them pies, or some of them cookies. But, my boys are back in the semi's so I'll be on the Creekbank instead of Ray Hughes. 

Better bring your muck boots. Going to be sloppy. 

1 minute ago, SEVEN said:

I was going to offer you a trade... Ralph's donuts (I work in Cookeville) for one of them pies, or some of them cookies. But, my boys are back in the semi's so I'll be on the Creekbank instead of Ray Hughes. 

Better bring your muck boots. Going to be sloppy. 

I love me some Ralph’s! Since the forecast calls for sun all week will the field be that bad by Friday?

1 minute ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I love me some Ralph’s! Since the forecast calls for sun all week will the field be that bad by Friday?

That would be my guess. One of y'all said earlier in the week about moving it to Middle... I was told they were going to charge $4,000. Not that Oakland couldn't afford it...but I'd figure they want to get y'all off them rugs and into the mud. 

4 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

That would be my guess. One of y'all said earlier in the week about moving it to Middle... I was told they were going to charge $4,000. Not that Oakland couldn't afford it...but I'd figure they want to get y'all off them rugs and into the mud. 

Our practice field is grass. I’m sure we will use it this week. We’ve played on grass this year. Not all of our opponents have carpet.