Mairvul goes two Okelund

STARSNBARS

Going to try and make it to this game.  Rain would stop it as my electronics is not fond of it.

Hopefully some will stop by and say Hi.  I am usually standing around the fence near  concession stand chowing down on a dog......or four.....or 8!  LOL

Will be wearing a woodland camo field jacket.  Not going to freeze this year!  If it is really cold, will be wearing the black Russian Urshanka fur hat with the Red Star and Sickle insignia in front.  Warmth trumps style.  LOL 

• Like 1

Jist waitched Okelund and Mt. Jewleette....Okelund's D wuz dommynutt......And eye aint fergott abowt Okelund reeternin' tham 18 starturs frum laist yeer and addin inn a Mr. Footbawl runninbiack trainsfer and a Souf Calina commit thait trainsferred inn on tha D line.....Okelund iz now favered bye 87.1 pts. agin our littull fellers....:unsure:

3 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Going to try and make it to this game.  Rain would stop it as my electronics is not fond of it.

Hopefully some will stop by and say Hi.  I am usually standing around the fence near  concession stand chowing down on a dog......or four.....or 8!  LOL

Will be wearing a woodland camo field jacket.  Not going to freeze this year!  If it is really cold, will be wearing the black Russian Urshanka fur hat with the Red Star and Sickle insignia in front.  Warmth trumps style.  LOL 

If I get a chance I'll try to come by and say hi to you LOD !

9 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

I will definitely try to find you. Would love to meet you! 

17 minutes ago, Ozone03 said:

I haven’t seen anything from him since he got our thread shut down back in August

We need to officially meet Friday night. Red Rebels and I will be there early. We are the official seat savers for The Mafia. Hopefully we will be on the back row around the 35 yard line Cedar Street side, scoreboard side at Oakland lol 

Edited by rebelwoman87

43 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

We need to officially meet Friday night. Red Rebels and I will be there early. We are the official seat savers for The Mafia. Hopefully we will be on the back row around the 35 yard line Cedar Street side, scoreboard side at Oakland lol 

Absolutely. Hopefully I’ll be there early enough Friday night to get a chance to do that. Friday can’t get here soon enough!