• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
STARSNBARS

Mairvul goes two Okelund

12 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Since its public knowledge now, Tee Hodge out for rest of season.

Hate to hear that. I hadn’t even seen that he had gotten hurt. Prayers for a speedy recovery 

52 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Since its public knowledge now, Tee Hodge out for rest of season.

Ouch!!  That hurts!!  Hope he is ok...

Edited by jake

Just heard about Tee Hodge.  Sorry to hear about this, he is a great player.  With that said, I am lowering the number of points that Maryville wins by to 10 points instead of two touchdowns. 

Edited by LawandOrder
Old message

26 minutes ago, LawandOrder said:

Not had the opportunity to see any of Oakland games in person, but I have watched video of the their big games with Blackman, Maryville, and Mt. Juliet.  After watching these games, I would definitely call them inept when having to pass the the ball. Not being critical, just speaking the truth.  I respect all that Creasy is doing at Oakland, I just don’t think he can win this game. With that said, I hope they prove me wrong. 

The old" Change the identity and try to fire your team up" move .... boy we've never seen that before . LOL

I guess I'm just Old School and I really don't like it when everybody talks about injuries for High School kids .... I know things are different now but I really hope we don't get to the point where we're discussing injuries of Jr High or Pee Wee players ... I know , I know , that's just the way things are now . 

Wif tha resent baid knews on ole Tee......Eye haiv now upped Okelund two a 95.3 favritt agin our pore littuller fellers....Eye jist hoap we down't git two awful imbarrassed.....:unsure:

Not trying to fire any team up.  I would love to see Oakland beat Maryville, and they may or may not do just that.  I do believe that Maryville is the better team, but the best team doesn’t always win.  Either way, should be a great game.

Can any of the Oakland fans explain how you can have such a great team and program but can’t find a QB that can throw 5 or 10 yard pass consistently?  He has to to be there for political reasons as he literally brings nothing to the table.  

Edited by Reneg8d1