Mairvul goes two Okelund

STARSNBARS

28 minutes ago, Reneg8d1 said:

Not directly bashing anyone— a mere question and observation which carried no personal malice.   An honest question, as I understand, can often strike a cord.  Nevertheless, thank you for the incite and “humble opinion” regarding my alleged dark character.  Good Luck this Friday! 

You said the kid was playing for reasons other than his abilities, that's pretty malicious to me. BTW it's insight

5 hours ago, Reneg8d1 said:

Not directly bashing anyone— a mere question and observation which carried no personal malice.   An honest question, as I understand, can often strike a cord.  Nevertheless, thank you for the incite and “humble opinion” regarding my alleged dark character.  Good Luck this Friday! 

Saying that a coach as successful as Coach Creasy happens to be, would play someone for any reason other than his being their best option and saying that a teenager is playing for any reason other than his abilities (they are 25-2, so far, in their 2 years as coach and QB, fwiw, and 1-2 against Maryville, being their only losses), sounds malicious on an open message board, no matter how you slice it. I’m sorry if you think you’re ‘honest question’ wouldn’t be taken by an actual Oakland fan whose watched them for the past 5 years as a personal dig on those 2 folks. They’ve been pretty successful the past couple of years so it’s hard not to see it that way when I’ve NEVER seen your name on an Oakland thread except to say what you said. Good luck to your team this Friday, too!

14 hours ago, Reneg8d1 said:

Can any of the Oakland fans explain how you can have such a great team and program but can’t find a QB that can throw 5 or 10 yard pass consistently?  He has to to be there for political reasons as he literally brings nothing to the table.  

LMAO. Coach or Principal son you say ?! Hilarious 

16 hours ago, Reneg8d1 said:

Can any of the Oakland fans explain how you can have such a great team and program but can’t find a QB that can throw 5 or 10 yard pass consistently?  He has to to be there for political reasons as he literally brings nothing to the table.  

Not sure how this isn't directly bashing someone. It's pretty blatant actually

9 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

Oakland doesn't need to pass much when you have several scat backs that can take it to the house.A monster back that weighs 250lbs and a big strong Offensive Line 

Sorry about getting off topic with that guy. I just struggle with folks throwing jabs who have NO IDEA about a program and make negative comments about kids and coaches, with no basis. 

Really sorry to hear about Hodges. What a baller. I spoke to him for a few seconds after the week 2 game. He seems to be a really good kid, to boot.