Springfield vs Haywood again......

DutchMantel

1 hour ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Yep, Gus’s is in Mason TN. From I-40 your best bet is to take Exit 35 and go toward Covington. You will go thru Braden, turn right on US 70 and go 3 miles to Mason. Gus’s is on your right as you enter town. Mason is also home to Bozo’s BBQ, famous for BBQ since 1923.

34 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Bout 40 mins 

Thanks fellas

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Yep still think so, plenty that aren’t picking more then you think

I don’t think you are underdogs. I think it’s pretty evenly matched on both ends. I know Haywood isn’t going to overlook Springfield at all, it should be a heck of a game. In my opinion tho Springfield really hasn’t got much respect from a state wide media point of view, even the mid-state papers. Everyone knows Greeneville is the class of 4A, but this Springfield class of seniors have been to 4 straight qt finals and 2 straight semi-finals. They’ve probably won more games than any other class in Springfield football history. 

27 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I don’t think you are underdogs. I think it’s pretty evenly matched on both ends. I know Haywood isn’t going to overlook Springfield at all, it should be a heck of a game. In my opinion tho Springfield really hasn’t got much respect from a state wide media point of view, even the mid-state papers. Everyone knows Greeneville is the class of 4A, but this Springfield class of seniors have been to 4 straight qt finals and 2 straight semi-finals. They’ve probably won more games than any other class in Springfield football history. 

That beating in the title game doesn’t help with the media either Rock....

40 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I think the Nashville area papers show us alot of love.  I think the west does too. We're not respected in East Tennessee yet, and only one thing changes that.