Springfield vs Haywood again......

DutchMantel

1 hour ago, Lejerwin said:

Last year team only has one running back with a 1000 plus yards, no wr with a 1000 plus yards. This year's team has three running with 1200 plus yards  and a wr with 1000 plus yards . One of the backs didn't play in the last week, but he playing Fri.

Ok. Sounds like y’all got plenty of play makers. What y’all didn’t see last year that you will see this year is our RB #8. He was out for most, if not all, of the playoffs with injury. He’s got well over 1000 yards rushing, plus the other backs are probably close. The QB has got over 3000 all purpose yards with 30 something all purpose TD’s. I haven’t even got to #23 yet. My point is this, y’all have great play makers, and so do we. Last year was last year, It doesn’t matter. I, like Kevin, think this will be a close game. On paper the play makers are about even, imho.

1 minute ago, Lejerwin said:

Everything is around fat cat, when he going thing open up for the rest of the player, but when he not, it trouble. Now they have pulled games out but it harder. When player are out it still goes to 23,but i do RESPECT  him great player love to have him here.

That’s true he opens up the game for a lot of people, kinda the same way #31 does for Haywood.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lejerwin said:

Everything is around fat cat, when he going thing open up for the rest of the player, but when he not, it trouble. Now they have pulled games out but it harder. When player are out it still goes to 23,but i do RESPECT  him great player love to have him here.

I'm confused.  Are you a Springfield fan, or a Haywood fan?

On 11/19/2018 at 3:52 PM, brian2000 said:

Now!.....got carried away...... lil devil tempting me lol

Much respect for Haywood. No doubt in my mind that the Tomcats are looking for revenge like they were a wk ago. The Jackets must absolutely play flawless on offense again. The Jacket defense better get things corrected bc Haywood has been avging 40 pts a game since they started their win streak on Sept 28 and I expect they will make an attempt to keep that streak going.

SHS has avged 39 pts their last seven games with a 13 pt game in there. This game feels like it will another shoot out.