Springfield vs Haywood again......

DutchMantel

12 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

Dude we have owned west tn last 2 years..especially Jackson teams. Tomcats was just actually a really good football team. I respect what they do very much. With that said i still think they lose by at least 28. 

Dude! All good things must come to an end!! Well maybe they beat Greenville by 28!! We don’t know, but they are in the championship game dude! 

7 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

Dude! All good things must come to an end!! Well maybe they beat Greenville by 28!! We don’t know, but they are in the championship game dude! 

just like we was last year...if you are not as good as the other team its ok. I am happy for Haywood. I have much respect for that program. You are about to see this Greeneville team is just on another level. But I hope Haywood plays a very good game, I just don't see them keeping it close. 

12 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

just like we was last year...if you are not as good as the other team its ok. I am happy for Haywood. I have much respect for that program. You are about to see this Greeneville team is just on another level. But I hope Haywood plays a very good game, I just don't see them keeping it close. 

I dont have them winning but I actually believe they will play with Greeneville better than most think.....

Edited by Kevin38

2 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

Tomorrow will tell! 

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

yep lol. nothing to be ashamed of they was there. Greeneville just that much better than everyone else in 4a

Everyone knew coming into this year, that all of 4A was playing for 2nd place! Now with their large graduation class of 27 or 37! It will be wide open! I understand they will still have a few good kids that is returning, but you want have 6 or 7 D1 players on each side of the ball!