Stratford @ Covington

bigmac45

Several of Covington’s players are classless losers. 56 taunting Stratfords sideline after the game. Covington players spitting in Stratford faces. We beat them into the ground. The ref on the Covington sideline smelt like home cooking all night. Wolfchase your don’t know football. Everything you predicted was wrong. Stratford is the true champion tonight. Everything was against them and them showed you what kind of grit and heart they have. Covington’s kicking game was garbage and Stratford made all their field goals.  Covington, not that good,  deserves to get a best down by Alcoa. Stratford plays both ways and was still smashing Covington into the mud. The back judge threw a holding flag after #2 broke a 20 yard run. All in all Covington may have a decent program but several players lack character. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Purplepeople said:

Several of Covington’s players are classless losers. 56 taunting Stratfords sideline after the game. Covington players spitting in Stratford faces. We beat them into the ground. The ref on the Covington sideline smelt like home cooking all night. Wolfchase your don’t know football. Everything you predicted was wrong. Stratford is the true champion tonight. Everything was against them and them showed you what kind of grit and heart they have. Covington’s kicking game was garbage and Stratford made all their field goals.  Covington, not that good,  deserves to get a best down by Alcoa. Stratford plays both ways and was still smashing Covington into the mud. The back judge threw a holding flag after #2 broke a 20 yard run. All in all Covington may have a decent program but several players lack character. 

That’s the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard!! Stratford was the lowest class team we have ever played # 51 taunted our players and fans the entire night!!

14 minutes ago, Purplepeople said:

I have no dog in this fight, as a fan from a team that is already out, but i was at this game and this statement could not be farther from the truth. If any team was classless, is was Stratford. They spent more time running down Covington’s sideline and taunting their fans than they did anything else. The officials threw quite a few penalty flags on Stratford, but i think they could have thrown one on every offensive snap. The Stratford Oline was false starting almost every snap. 

Just now, howdoitknow said:

Your radio guys are pretty one sided and I get that being affiliated to CHS but they take it to a new level.

I agree!! I listened to the game last week when they played Milan and almost had to turn it off it was so bad. The comment about Covington having no class is pure comedy to me. That is the most unbelievable thing i have heard after what i just watched. 

2 minutes ago, JoeBlow777 said:

I have no dog in this fight, as a fan from a team that is already out, but i was at this game and this statement could not be farther from the truth. If any team was classless, is was Stratford. They spent more time running down Covington’s sideline and taunting their fans than they did anything else. The officials threw quite a few penalty flags on Stratford, but i think they could have thrown one on every offensive snap. The Stratford Oline was false starting almost every snap. 

Some of Stratfords players are classless and ish talkers but that doesn’t erase how Covington’s players acted too. Covington’s coach told Stratford coaches at Mid field, FU take y’all A$es back to Nashville. 

17 minutes ago, Purplepeople said:

I saw quite the opposite from the get-go. Stratford players very disrespectful and taunting our sidelines and fans much of the night. Several missed holding calls on Stratford. Not to mention a missed call on a Stratford fumble that was taken to the house. Don’t be a poor sport, purplepeople. The best team won tonight. Nothing for Stratford to be ashamed of they play one heck of a game. Hats off to them. I

1 minute ago, Purplepeople said:

Some of Stratfords players are classless and ish talkers but that doesn’t erase how Covington’s players acted too. Covington’s coach told Stratford coaches at Mid field, FU take y’all A$es back to Nashville. 

That may be true, and quite frankly i don’t blame him after Stratford’s coaches let his players parade up and down Covington’s sideline all game. If you want respect you must show respect. I can speak for the coaches from my team and they have nothing but good things to say about the staff at Covington. But then again, we tend to show respect to our opponents and usually do not have worry about teams not showing us respect as well. 

3 minutes ago, Purplepeople said:

That’s a load of crap. Coach Wheeler is a very respectable coach. Good luck with anyone who knows him believing that comment.