Stratford @ Covington

bigmac45

16 minutes ago, JoeBlow777 said:

I have no dog in this fight, as a fan from a team that is already out, but i was at this game and this statement could not be farther from the truth. If any team was classless, is was Stratford. They spent more time running down Covington’s sideline and taunting their fans than they did anything else. The officials threw quite a few penalty flags on Stratford, but i think they could have thrown one on every offensive snap. The Stratford Oline was false starting almost every snap. 

Thats called coming off the ball hard. The illusion is Covington D line  was just that slow off the ball. Alcoa gonna best em down. Go F5!!!

On a dry field, Covington beats this Stratford team by a lot. I can promise you that. The wet field conditions didn’t change how Stratfords big back wanted to run, but Covington’s speeds was 100% negated. I was quite surprise by the special teams of Stratford. After some of the comments on here this week i expected a lot less. They were better than Covington tonight on special teams. 

• Like 1