Stratford @ Covington

bigmac45

I'm just going to say a couple of things that could help Stratford strategically with what they have, with what they are doing, as limited and basic as it is. As Is so to speak

It's too late to change anything #1, any changes or changing now would create more problems than they already have but there is one I will say that they could implement without issue and that's the only one I'm going to mention.

I feel sorry for 2, He is definitely a good RB

They are so limited, basic, general however

Basically the QB doesn't even move , he catches the snap turns slightly to his left and gives to standing RB #2 and he is to out athlete defense. 5 on 8

No Read pull or nothing 99% of time, just ride & keep some would help to create some indecisiveness. why they don't I don't understand.

I would suggest they just remove QB(take him out of equation altogether) in exchange for another OL/HB/FB extra blocker let #2 just take a direct snap and do his thing/wildcat it and occasionally run a sweep/sprint out and when the D corner comes up just have the option to toss it up & over to WR(couldn't be any less effective than what they're doing now/QB hasn't shown( actually he has shown that he has difficulty even throwing completing accurately to even a receiver on the LOS). So essentially remove him for an extra blocker. Just run Wildcat.  He could also sweep right and toss to WR reversing left occasionally or vice versa. This would help diminish some of the pressure off him somewhat

Several other little non disrupting things I'll just keep undisclosed

Hope everyone has a good & pleasant, well played, sportsmanhip game

It's Playoff Time in Tennessee

Winner to the Ship

I think a key for Covington will be Sr. Leadership.  They have several starters both ways that played against PC and Alcoa last year.  They are "seasoned". There will be no "deer in the headlights".  They expected and deserve to be in this game.  Stratford is loaded athletically.  We will see.  I will believe my Chargers win until someone proves otherwise. #Undfeated4aReason