Murphy: Covington 28, Stratford 27

Odom: Covington 32, Stratford 10

Robinson: Covington 30, Stratford 14

Spears: Covington 38, Stratford 10

Thompson: Covington 35, Stratford 10

Torres: Covington 41, Stratford 10

19 hours ago, wolfchase said:

Just Wondering? Anybody notice anything about the above

Exactly howdoitknow, hdik for the W, you seem to emanate being a very logical, high iq,intelligent guy :thumb:

It is evident that 4 of the above should recuse themselves(and not from impartiality or conflict of interest but incompetent-ality) :blink: Who did they get their scouting report from? Clayton Bigsby?

Those 4 pickers should be declared invalid on sight, thrown out. Appear followers as well. They should lose their pick em credentials.  jk, I wouldn't suggest that, just fun & games.

But more than highly likely Stratford is NOT going to kick a FG or end up with 10 pts of all scores(it's possible but very highly remote, highly unlikely)

I think imo (in their situation) they shouldn't even kick xpt's(at that) , they would be better served going for 2 pts every score.

Still can't grasp, How a team would go for it on their own 20-30 yard line on 4th down however don't go for 2 on 2 1/2 yard line and to add on top of that a very shaky/iffy less than 50/50 hope & prayer PAT kick. They should go for 2 any & every time in their situation

Another thing easily noticeable,  ALL picked Covington

It appears they all must have gotten the memo

On 11/21/2018 at 11:09 PM, thenextone said:

From the Tennessean

Stratford (5-8) at Covington (13-0)

Joyce: Covington 26, Stratford 12

Kreager: Covington 34, Stratford 28

Murphy: Covington 28, Stratford 27

Odom: Covington 32, Stratford 10

Robinson: Covington 30, Stratford 14

Spears: Covington 38, Stratford 10

Thompson: Covington 35, Stratford 10

Torres: Covington 41, Stratford 10

Who is Joyce? With only the above information, I'd say Joyce(whoever that is) is the most intelligent or at least they display the most logical, critical thinking skills. Joyce has the most legit score. It may end up entirely different however Joyce reflects some football IQ

I said I wouldn't make a prediction but I guess I will retract...

If Covington can stuff Stratford's run game I think they will win handily. Like 28 or 34 to 6 or 12. Since they'll be able to win the time of possession phase. They'll be able to move the ball on Stratford in small chunks. Fairview was able to but had a few crucial holding penalties and miscommunications between QB and WR. Those drive killers turned out to be major swing points. 

If Stratford can continue to average 6 or 8 yards a carry they will win a 16-14 type game.

Two things that will catch up with Stratford this week or next week is- 1. They cant kick. 2. They can't pass. Stopping them is very simple in theory. Not so simple in execution. If Stratford pulls off this upset, they will not score on Alcoa. 

I just don't see it guys. I watched a little of Stratford Fairview again this am. Some PC & Camden game too. Still a ? How did they beat PC? unbelievable. They're not gonna beat or even have a chance against Covington with similar effort & shenanigans

As mentioned before

1. Think they're satisfied

2. Thy don't appear too inspired

3. I have noticed as well on several different defensive possessions inside their 10 yard line, it's like they play lackadaisical, it's almost like they appear to let their opponent score, little effort from all 11 .Similiar to last week Fairview opening drive (and I don't mean as a negative to Fairview/Fairview is solid just undersized) Stratford didn't appear they came out ready to play. Do that against Covington it'll be 28-0, go head crank the buses  

4. Unsound football

5. Lack of offensive options/diversity

will give some last observations after some turkey

15 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I said I wouldn't make a prediction but I guess I will retract...

If Covington can stuff Stratford's run game I think they will win handily. Like 28 or 34 to 6 or 12. Since they'll be able to win the time of possession phase. They'll be able to move the ball on Stratford in small chunks. Fairview was able to but had a few crucial holding penalties and miscommunications between QB and WR. Those drive killers turned out to be major swing points. 

If Stratford can continue to average 6 or 8 yards a carry they will win a 16-14 type game.

Two things that will catch up with Stratford this week or next week is- 1. They cant kick. 2. They can't pass. Stopping them is very simple in theory. Not so simple in execution. If Stratford pulls off this upset, they will not score on Alcoa. 

Agree 100% Swarm.