Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

5 hours ago, Grizzly478 said:

If this was a regular season game with nothing on the line i’d take TC by 28 but it is a big time game with lots of jitters so TC by only 10-14

5 hours ago, Grizzly478 said:

Firmly believe that your D is superior in 2A, our offense is pretty good and we only had 89 yards, i’m a realist brother 

4 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

same song, different band. :popcorneater:

3 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Hope Meigs has a good line, or swafford will be running for his life 

3 hours ago, KC1997TC said:

Exactly right. TC defense held Watertown to 89 yards total offense a Watertown team that has averaged 48 points per game this year. 

35 minutes ago, Charlie Murphy said:

Charlie's 2 cents, for comparison, after seeing both Meigs and Westmoreland at Polk, I saw two fairly even teams. I would say Meigs is a TD better, than Westmoreland. So draw your own conclusion.

Love that all you guys aren't giving us a chance. Np though. Wont argue with an army that has already claimed victory. Hope your all disappointed when and if reality sets in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Love that all you guys aren't giving us a chance. Np though. Wont argue with an army that has already claimed victory. Hope your all disappointed when and if reality sets in.

With as many weapons that you have you have a chance.But your playing TC at TC and this is the time of year that TC just doesn't lose.I alsi think their schedule will help them in this one also.Im gonna say TC by 7.

I’ll take Meigs by 14 in this on. It’s at TC and TC is the best team Meigs has seen all year, However, I don’t think TC can score enough on Meigs D. Meigs offense gets the headlines, but the defense is just as stout as the offense. Also Congratulations to Coach Fitz the quarterfinals curse was finally broken. 

• Like 1