Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

38 minutes ago, RTD said:

I don't think Megis has seen speed like TC brings to the table on both sides of the ball. Ask any team that has played TC how good the defense is playing. I know Meigs is a good team no matter who they have played they still beat every team that was on their schedule but I think TC is better but in looking through purple and gold glasses too 

Respectable opinion man. I believe it will be a good game, and I hope we give you all a better game than what you are anticipating. Being able to shut our offense down is a thing no one has done for a full game. Maybe because like you say we have an easy schedule. Ill have to see it done before I can get my head around it. Maybe TC is the team to do it. After Friday we will know. I do know we wont just lay down though. I expect a close game either way myself. But my glasses are also colored. :geek:

5 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Yeti apparently doesn’t want to join in on the fun. IMO Meigs would easily be the favorite if played there, being that it’s on the Creekbank, I believe Meigs is a slight favorite. They have been ranked in Top 3 all year, they have Mr. Football finalist leading the charge and sounds like a host of weapons for him to utilize! I’ll get into the numbers later in the week but if Vegas looked at this game, I firmly believe they’d have them ole Tigs winning this one by less than a Touchdown. 

yeti, you have to watch these TC dudes. They’ll act like the favorite and then they’ll change up on you and play the underdog roll, they can’t make up their mind 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

yeti, you have to watch these TC dudes. They’ll act like the favorite and then they’ll change up on you and play the underdog roll, they can’t make up their mind 

Haha it's all good. Gonna hear all week how bad they gonna beat us and why they gonna beat us so bad from the looks of it. Wont be a problem though. I'll still watch us get beat by 30 since I know the spread.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Respectable opinion man. I believe it will be a good game, and I hope we give you all a better game than what you are anticipating. Being able to shut our offense down is a thing no one has done for a full game. Maybe because like you say we have an easy schedule. Ill have to see it done before I can get my head around it. Maybe TC is the team to do it. After Friday we will know. I do know we wont just lay down though. I expect a close game either way myself. But my glasses are also colored. :geek:

I'm not calling this game a blow out by TC I think you'll are a very good team. Just you'll style of play and offense hasn't work that well against TC running straight at TC or even running the ball at all will get a lot of Meigs players hit very hard TC has some huge fast LB’s #7 and #5 both one is over 240 and can run and the other is close to 6’3 about 230-240 and both come downhill with bad intentions.  I don't think you'll come here and lay down there is no fun in that you'll are #1 ranked team in 2A  for a reason nothing but respect for Meigs. 

I’ve said it all year

(yes yeti I’m anticipating your smart #### response)

Meigs has had a cupcake season. Playing teams that are that level of mediocre does a couple of things...

1. It causes you to win easily and be undefeated

2. It causes you to think you are better than you actually are

3. Your use to having easy games with no real adversity so your not battle tested 

4. You only play your starters some of the game, no experience or conditioning playing 4 quarters

5. When you get punched in the throat your going to tuck your tail

6. Your going to waste your time and effort posting on CoachT this week trying to prove  this is all not true

7. Your going to have a lot of crow to eat

8. You will be extremely mad at this post because deep down you know it’s true

9. Friday you will realize I was right

10. And finally you will be sent home with a 13-1 record. 

TC 31

Meigs 20

36 minutes ago, RTD said:

I'm not calling this game a blow out by TC I think you'll are a very good team. Just you'll style of play and offense hasn't work that well against TC running straight at TC or even running the ball at all will get a lot of Meigs players hit very hard TC has some huge fast LB’s #7 and #5 both one is over 240 and can run and the other is close to 6’3 about 230-240 and both come downhill with bad intentions.  I don't think you'll come here and lay down there is no fun in that you'll are #1 ranked team in 2A  for a reason nothing but respect for Meigs. 

We pass really well too. Not sure how your secondary is but our passing game looked to be alot better then what Watertown used against you. Looked hard to run up the middle against you guys both games I've watched for you all. Whitwell, and Playoff Watertown game. So hopefully either our line can maybe open holes which I'm sure would be difficult or maybe the coaches will devise another plan of attack. But we are a running team mostly that's obvious from any video you watch of us.

16 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I’ve said it all year

Meigs has had a cupcake season. Playing teams that are that level of mediocre does a couple of things...

3. Your use to having easy games with no real adversity so your not battle tested 

4. You only play your starters some of the game, no experience or conditioning playing 4 quarters

6. Your going to waste your time and effort posting on CoachT this week trying to prove  this is all not true

TC 31

Meigs 20

Haha glad you've become a fan of me Trollin. 13-1 is an acceptable season for me as a fan,  and dad so thank you. You over estimate my willingness to be agitated or angry over these posts I assure you. You lack the wit, energy, and overall know how to actually get me upset in RL. I dont need to defend anything you said in all honesty yeah we've had an easy schedule so what. Were still playing man lifes good. You really cant upset me but I know I can you lol that's what is funny. But keep em coming if we lose not sure what crow I will have to eat I'm not like a Waverly fan and think were world beaters. #174 btw Trollin I missed you. You need to visit our threads more often. 

One is certain I wont be on here defending why my team has a chance against a mob of people who already got us beat by 28. That's actually boring. Now anyone wanting to have a decent conversation with  me I'm game. That probably puts you out though Trollin you seem to get over excited by demeaning other teams for whatever reason. I guess its fun?

Edited by Imthayeti

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Haha glad you've become a fan of me Trollin. 13-1 is an acceptable season for me as a fan,  and dad so thank you. You over estimate my willingness to be agitated or angry over these posts I assure you. You lack the wit, energy, and overall know how to actually get me upset in RL. I dont need to defend anything you said in all honesty yeah we've had an easy schedule so what. Were still playing man lifes good. You really cant upset me but I know I can you lol that's what is funny. But keep em coming if we lose not sure what crow I will have to eat I'm not like a Waverly fan and think were world beaters. #174 btw Trollin I missed you. You need to visit our threads more often. 

Ha ha it’s all in fun yeti! I just like to TRY and give you a hard time. 

15 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I’ve said it all year

TC 31

Meigs 20

Trollin, I’ve never ran across anyone that spews more ignorance than you. You’re all over the boards stirring up mess and running that jaw.

It’s easy to hide behind a key board. Demeaning players, teams ,and their fans seems to make you feel somewhat manly I suppose. 

1. Meigs players played the schedule they were given. 

2. They have done what they had to do to get where they are. 

3. Meigs fans are just happy to be where they are at this moment 23 years since a semi final game. 

4. I have no idea what TC has. 

5. I don’t really care what you think. Neither does anyone else. 

6. Maybe Peabody will humble. You after this week. (However I’m sure that will never happen. )

7. Grow up if you want to jaw and pick fights show up at a game and do it in person. (That’s most likely never going to happen. )

8. No one has ever said Meigs was going to roll over TC.

9. I realize what Trolling is but, if you’re going to do it. Don’t get your little feelings hurt when someone smarts off to you.

10. Since you seem to be such a football guru. Why are you not on staff at ESPN? I’m sure you’d be a legend in your own mind.

I could continue but, I’m tired of typing. After all it’s not going to change anything. You’ll reply with yet another toilet full of the ignorance that is Trollin.