Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

3 hours ago, RTD said:

Has everything to do with it a good season can be mandatoried with a week region and playing sisters of the poor for none region games TC put 21 points in the first half it took Meigs the whole game to put up 21. I have seen you'll use that we beat who was on the schedule but the school picks who is put on that schedule so that argument doesn't fly. Seems like to me Meigs struggled the whole game with Marion Co. So that equals a struggle win. Maybe you'll try scheduling South Pitt whitwell or even Tyner. I just guess everyone isn't like Watertown and Hartsville play anyone anywhere.

I’m very confused here...When did Meigs play Marion County? I’ve attended every game I don’t recall that game:huh:  

Actually, Meigs has Greenback and South Pitt on next years schedule. 

But, please enlighten me on the Marion game we struggled with this year....

19 minutes ago, TNfootballfan37 said:

I’m very confused here...When did Meigs play Marion County? I’ve attended every game I don’t recall that game:huh:  

iyo, how much of an edge will next years schedule give meigs friday night?

i’ll hang up and listen.

2 hours ago, MCPride said:

Then you’ve not seen Aaron Swafford play. And if you mean the offense where they are in the I and stacked in the line they have. And for those saying stop Swafford, stop Meigs, why can’t it be done?!? It’s because he consistently gets the job done. Offensely as well as defensively mind you. Size and speed doesn’t determine the outcome of a game fellas, although it does help. And I’m not sure you understand Meigs determination.

Their normal offense isn't the I formation its a spread TC offense changes based on whom they are playing it could be the spread it could be the I even the wing T. The problem with defending TC Bains could line up at different positions and TC offense isn't based on one player. Like I said your QB may be fast but here what you'll call fast isn't what TC calls fast. I saw Meigs QB run and he didn't look that fast and when you playing bad teams all year, of course, you're going to look good. Give Meigs TC schedule and I see 4 losses and maybe 5.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

Now we’re talking about fog insects and being on a creekbank. I will make sure to bring my fishing pole and use my low beams driving over. And I think the whole team are certified exterminator.   

I had to lol

He isn't joking about the creek bank as an away team you will be set in stands in front of the creek and jail lol 

36 minutes ago, TNfootballfan37 said:

No Sequatchie is the best team that they said was on Megis schedule and they Megis fans are saying that TC is same as Sequatchie and Marion played Sequatchie its the only two teams that are the common opponents, of Sequatchie and TC

41 minutes ago, TNfootballfan37 said:

Good for them they have actually stepped up their scheduling I guess south Pitt would rather play Meigs than TC

22 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

iyo, how much of an edge will next years schedule give meigs friday night?

i’ll hang up and listen.

Why would I think that would give them an edge? I was only responding to the comments about lack schedule strength. 

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

No Sequatchie is the best team that they said was on Megis schedule and they Megis fans are saying that TC is same as Sequatchie and Marion played Sequatchie its the only two teams that are the common opponents, of Sequatchie and TC

Actually it’s spelled M-E-I-G-S.....I didn’t ask nor did I say anything about Sequatchie. You said Meigs struggled with Marion. We did not play Marion. 

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

Good for them they have actually stepped up their scheduling I guess south Pitt would rather play Meigs than TC

I have no idea what South Pitt wants. I live in Meigs County. 

One thing is for sure...I don’t recall ever playing a team that had the arrogance I’m witnessing in posts being made here. I know Meigs has a fan or two that’s made a few should I say uneducated posts.

I’m not making excuses for the schedule. But, no matter the team. As an adult I will never publicly demean a team, coach, or a kid. I guess as a Meigs County resident and fan I have no right to assume our young men will show up Friday night and give their all. Come time for the trip home win or lose, blowout or not I’ll still be proud of the effort our young men have put forth. 

It’s called being humble and appreciative. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TNfootballfan37 said:

Why would I think that would give them an edge? I was only responding to the comments about lack schedule strength. 

Actually it’s spelled M-E-I-G-S.....I didn’t ask nor did I say anything about Sequatchie. You said Meigs struggled with Marion. We did not play Marion. 

I have no idea what South Pitt wants. I live in Meigs County. 

One thing is for sure...I don’t recall ever playing a team that had the arrogance I’m witnessing in posts being made here. I know Meigs has a fan or two that’s made a few should I say uneducated posts.

I’m not making excuses for the schedule. But, no matter the team. As an adult I will never publicly demean a team, coach, or a kid. I guess as a Meigs County resident and fan I have no right to assume our young men will show up Friday night and give their all. Come time for the trip home win or lose, blowout or not I’ll still be proud of the effort our young men have put forth. 

It’s called being humble and appreciative. 

Hook, line, sinker. Got a biggun on here....reel him in:roflolk:

• Like 1