Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Wasn't an attack man lol. You took it wrong. Just saying it looks like all week I'll have to explain to everyone why we will only get beat by 28 and not 35.

I am just going on general football knowledge.Meigs just like GB has had a terrible schedule.TC and Whitwell both have played really hard schedules.This time of the year thats when it pays off if your healthy.TC gets at least 7 for home field and the have a TUFF place to play at!!!!So im actually giving them the home field for the win.Which means IMO it could go either way.I know TCs tradition and i just think the pull out the win.I wish you all the best,as i jave Said for 3 or 4 years i like that coach you have!

1 minute ago, BCB~MVP said:

Yeti apparently doesn’t want to join in on the fun. IMO Meigs would easily be the favorite if played there, being that it’s on the Creekbank, I believe Meigs is a slight favorite. They have been ranked in Top 3 all year, they have Mr. Football finalist leading the charge and sounds like a host of weapons for him to utilize! I’ll get into the numbers later in the week but if Vegas looked at this game, I firmly believe they’d have them ole Tigs winning this on by less than a Touchdown. 

Man this is alot of fun for me somehow you all think I'm mad I guess but I guess responding to everyone is saying I'm not having fun. That's cool though. May just have to take time off work next week to send out rations of crow.:thumb:

23 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

/yawn talk all the smack you want bud. Maybe one day you can move on past fairytales. I dont know if we will win or lose, but I love the fact none of you all are giving us a chance. Just in case, who you all gonna get to cater all that crow you all just "might" need? Considering we've lost before we even get to Monday according to the Trousdale faithful.

I don’t know who will win or lose, all I can tell you is TC will be the best team Meigs has played this year and baines will be the best player Meigs has faced this year, should be a fun week, hope Meigs brings as good of a crowd as they do to the glass house for basketball 

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

I don’t know who will win or lose, all I can tell you is TC will be the best team Meigs has played this year and baines will be the best player Meigs has faced this year, should be a fun week, hope Meigs brings as good of a crowd as they do to the glass house for basketball 

We normally travel well. Would like to meet you this time before the game if you have time bud.

7 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

Dadof2 has broke down the film and said y'all would win by 2 td's.

I cant police what anyone says were all entitled just like you are giant slayers as you so humbly put it. 

If we win though I wonder what title will be given out to the slayers of the giant slayers.:ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We normally travel well. Would like to meet you this time before the game if you have time bud.

For sure buddy, I have work on Friday but I should be at the field around 5:15 and will hang out around the field house til about 6:20, can’t miss me, big guy with Purple TC flat Bill 

25 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

For sure buddy, I have work on Friday but I should be at the field around 5:15 and will hang out around the field house til about 6:20, can’t miss me, big guy with Purple TC flat Bill 

Sounds good I'll message you near 5:30. Were normally at games early.

44 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I am just going on general football knowledge.Meigs just like GB has had a terrible schedule.TC and Whitwell both have played really hard schedules.This time of the year thats when it pays off if your healthy.TC gets at least 7 for home field and the have a TUFF place to play at!!!!So im actually giving them the home field for the win.Which means IMO it could go either way.I know TCs tradition and i just think the pull out the win.I wish you all the best,as i jave Said for 3 or 4 years i like that coach you have!

Your joking right when you said whitwell has had a tough schedule? Tc and south Pitt was there hardest games