Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

8 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Hope Meigs has a good line, or swafford will be running for his life 

Meigs does have a good line but I know TC especially in November. Gonna be some pads popping is my only prediction. Should be a dandy. Got me trying to figure out if I can make the 2 1/2 hour trip. 

• Upvote 1

I have seen some of Meigs games online and when I watch them I see Westmoreland with a good QB. I don't see a lot of speed from the RB or WR. I see that the backs run hard and with power but that feeds right into what TC defense is best at. TC will have a huge speed advantage Friday night I think 21 and 8 will have a huge game next Friday.

51 minutes ago, crow said:

Meigs does have a good line but I know TC especially in November. Gonna be some pads popping is my only prediction. Should be a dandy. Got me trying to figure out if I can make the 2 1/2 hour trip. 

Wow figured it was closer then that for you. Sit on the visitors side with us :wub: I wont rat you out to your affiliates that you are a closet Meigs fan. :roflolk:

37 minutes ago, kingjacket said:

I just looked at meigs co schedule no comment is all I'm going say right now lol .Go Jackets!

Yeah, better to prepare for Peabody, or Waverly and get that extra week of practice in.

38 minutes ago, RTD said:

I have seen some of Meigs games online and when I watch them I see Westmoreland with a good QB. I don't see a lot of speed from the RB or WR. I see that the backs run hard and with power but that feeds right into what TC defense is best at. TC will have a huge speed advantage Friday night I think 21 and 8 will have a huge game next Friday.

May do it.

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Wow figured it was closer then that for you. Sit on the visitors side with us :wub: I wont rat you out to your affiliates that you are a closet Meigs fan. :roflolk:

Yeti when I go to Greenback I stand on their side, with my oneida hat, even when oneida is playing them and have been known to get certain members of the cherokee nation to cheer for us lol. What my affiliates think of me is not very often a concern I entertain. That said if I were to go I'm sure I'd roam, got some TC people I'd have to meet up with. Doubt it'll happen either way. Not to mention I don't sit much at a game lol. 

TC by as many points as they want in this game. Meigs is lucky that TC plays a grinding type of offense. That is the only thing that will keep this game respectable on the scoreboard. 

I I haven’t watched TC play a football game since 2013, but I do know this. They’re gonna line up and run it down Meigs throat. And they’re gonna do it over and over and over again. 

The old region 4 elite teams that made the semi finals always taught those scrubs from upper east TN how to play football. 2018 will be no different. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Charlie Murphy said:

That is a spot on evaluation! Exactly this.

I don't think Megis has seen speed like TC brings to the table on both sides of the ball. Ask any team that has played TC how good the defense is playing. I know Meigs is a good team no matter who they have played they still beat every team that was on their schedule but I think TC is better but in looking through purple and gold glasses too