Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

I’ve said it all year

(yes yeti I’m anticipating your smart #### response)

Meigs has had a cupcake season. Playing teams that are that level of mediocre does a couple of things...

1. It causes you to win easily and be undefeated

2. It causes you to think you are better than you actually are

3. Your use to having easy games with no real adversity so your not battle tested 

4. You only play your starters some of the game, no experience or conditioning playing 4 quarters

5. When you get punched in the throat your going to tuck your tail

6. Your going to waste your time and effort posting on CoachT this week trying to prove  this is all not true

7. Your going to have a lot of crow to eat

8. You will be extremely mad at this post because deep down you know it’s true

9. Friday you will realize I was right

10. And finally you will be sent home with a 13-1 record. 

TC 31

Meigs 20

This ole boy has enough mouth for 2 sets of teeth. I guess you know each meigs player personally.  You know they are a bunch of pansies.  I have played against or watched my team against meigs for 45 years.  If you think meigs will lay down when they get hit in the mouth, you are sadly mistaken. Again,  anyone can be beat on any given night.  That's the reason they play the game.  Remember,  they are high school kids. I hope both teams stay injury free throughout the game.  I have only one thing left to say. BUST EM IN THE MOUTH MEIGS!!!!!!! :D:D

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

I’ve said it all year

(yes yeti I’m anticipating your smart #### response)

Meigs has had a cupcake season. Playing teams that are that level of mediocre does a couple of things...

1. It causes you to win easily and be undefeated

2. It causes you to think you are better than you actually are

3. Your use to having easy games with no real adversity so your not battle tested 

4. You only play your starters some of the game, no experience or conditioning playing 4 quarters

5. When you get punched in the throat your going to tuck your tail

6. Your going to waste your time and effort posting on CoachT this week trying to prove  this is all not true

7. Your going to have a lot of crow to eat

8. You will be extremely mad at this post because deep down you know it’s true

9. Friday you will realize I was right

10. And finally you will be sent home with a 13-1 record. 

TC 31

Meigs 20

Cornersville proved this theory to not always be true.

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

We pass really well too. Not sure how your secondary is but our passing game looked to be alot better then what Watertown used against you. Looked hard to run up the middle against you guys both games I've watched for you all. Whitwell, and Playoff Watertown game. So hopefully either our line can maybe open holes which I'm sure would be difficult or maybe the coaches will devise another plan of attack. But we are a running team mostly that's obvious from any video you watch of us.

I didn't see one pass on most of the videos I saw but they were like only about 5 min of each quarter. TC secondary has improved a lot throughout the season they have had 6 interceptions in their 3 playoff games so far and they held the kid from Tyner that's up for Mr football 2 catches 15 yards. TC coverage is something that you don't see that much in high school. 

2 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Cornersville proved this theory to not always be true.

I think more so what you C Ville Bulldogs prove  week in week out is there is a difference in Swag or "confidence " and Arrogance !!! Meigs is not a arrogant team nor fan base,much like your Dawgs !!!! You might disagree but Stanks had more "talent" and athletes in whole on paper as a team, but your guys play for each other in the brotherhood of the gridiron and your men know who they are and what the goal is !!! One game at a time !!! There will always be the Huntingdons of the world and on the flip there will always be the Cornersville !!! I would bet on tha C villes of the world 9 out of 10 times " or at least 2 outta 2,haha !!! GL to all !!! Thanksgiving ball  is a select club!!!

• Like 1