1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

16 minutes ago, Appvol said:

16 minutes ago, Appvol said:

That was a good article!

38 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Today was just a bad matchup. Especially with 2 freshman corners. That INT before the half changed the game. Could of been 19-17 at the half. I left at early. If Pruitt can go 6-6 with Butchs players he has done a great job for his 1st year.

Over achieving now imo, running a power offense in the Sec with a below average line and spread scheme players just imagine him when we have a good line and a 240lb back 

Who’s got the upper hand in this game? Who has the advantage? Whitwell offense is good. Whitwell defense is good. GB offense is good. GB defense is good. Special teams? Who wins it? Gonna be some really big breaks for one of these teams. Which will it be? I for one know GB better fix the special teams return coverage. Believe that’ll be a big part of the game Friday. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Who’s got the upper hand in this game? Who has the advantage? Whitwell offense is good. Whitwell defense is good. GB offense is good. GB defense is good. Special teams? Who wins it? Gonna be some really big breaks for one of these teams. Which will it be? I for one know GB better fix the special teams return coverage. Believe that’ll be a big part of the game Friday. 

I honestly think it will be evenly matched and will just come down to who wants it more. Both teams have great Players it’s just who is going to execute 

If you come out and hit ww in the mouth they will get rattled. I saw it last night. They didn't know what to do. The coach got rattled and made some rookie calls. Going for it on 4th down on your own 35? No way a veteran coach would haveade that call. On the last desperation drive ww had to make 2 4th conversationa to tie up the game with the last seconds. Greenback has some good sized boys and will be able to fill the gaps but watch the outside edges. Ww qb is the best player on the team from.what I saw the 2 times I watched this year.  If gb can keep pounding that ball and has some good dB play in the backfield the game will be over. If sp has some decent dbs that knew how to cover and how to jump in front of the receiver and not behind him it would be gb vs sp. But hey thats part of it.  Gb has a veteran team but so does ww. Gb team has been in this situation and ww hasn't. Still gonna say gb by 20+. Reguardless of the turnout of the game the gold ball will come back to the east again.