1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

4 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Ok thanks! Don’t think many mikes have had big nights on the cherokees for a few years especially if there’s not a nose man.  @cherokee23 can correct me if I’m wrong 

He is a great Sidling to Sideline player he has my brother on one side of him and GB was really the only team that tried running to his side outside of Copper Basin and that didn’t go to well 

14 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Ok thanks! Don’t think many mikes have had big nights on the cherokees for a few years especially if there’s not a nose man.  @cherokee23 can correct me if I’m wrong 

With our schedule the past 2 years, we haven’t played many mikes that are at least average. Best one in the past 4 years in the regular season was Oneida MLB. Always easier for the line to combo block and get to the second level if there is no nose guard. But most teams are forced to play a 4 front vs the spread look we run. 

10 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

He is a great Sidling to Sideline player he has my brother on one side of him and GB was really the only team that tried running to his side outside of Copper Basin and that didn’t go to well 

Last week GB played a very much improved Coalfield team with a decent LB core. They improved with every game they played but Whitwell will be the best at mainly every position that GB has seen all year. 

1 hour ago, muskox said:

If your going through Chattanooga me black helmet and warchant are stopping at beas...we ate there last year when we rode down and watched south pitt vs whitwell in regular season....place is dang good....fried chicken,meatloaf,catfish and al the sides u can dream of brought right to your table in big bowls...its all you can handle as well 

Chattanooga on a Black Friday? Shoooo way too many women. I’ll stick to something on the outskirts. What time y’all heading out? 

23 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

True but if it does rain, Whitwell has the advantage in the run game. Both can pass but I believe we’re a better passing team but they are better in the run. 

Whoever has the biggest hogs up front will have the advantage (in the running game) in the rain in my opinion.   You ever tried to push something heavy in the mud.  No excuses for Greenback to not dominate this game with all the talent they have.