1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

18 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

When Whitwell beat SP the first time, i said lookout GBack. Several GB posters said GB had nothing to look out for. They were untouchable in 1A.

Some major crow eating to be had tonight!

Congrats to Whitwell and Cornersville. I'm gonna say that Cville is the underdog in the game of underdogs here, but should be a good one..

Dude shut up. We knew what we were up against. No crow to be ate. GB should have won that game and had many chances to. But Whitwell took adavantage when we didn’t. Probably should’ve kicked the three field goals inside the 30 yard line after looking back at it. But don’t say we weren’t worried. We haven’t been this nervous before a game in quite sometime. We didn’t overlook anything or anybody either. They just took advantage at the right time.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Dude shut up. We knew what we were up against. No crow to be ate. GB should have won that game and had many chances to. But Whitwell took adavantage when we didn’t. Probably should’ve kicked the three field goals inside the 30 yard line after looking back at it. But don’t say we weren’t worried. We haven’t been this nervous before a game in quite sometime. We didn’t overlook anything or anybody either. They just took advantage at the right time.

Give me a few mins.  I'll brb. Looks like you jumped in there yourself.. No crow? U big dummy.

Edited by sportsnutz

2 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Join Huntingdon in basketball. Your time is over 

11 minutes ago, pujo said:

Feel bad for you guys but its been one heck of a run. Pretty much knew you guys would have both hands for,you son't beat the teams Whitwell has without being a great team.

No reason to feel sorry,have to get it done in these games.Gave up two big runs early.Didnt execute well.Oline and Dline played well were knocking them around.Whitwell got some huge plays in!Good luck to them!