1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Is he from Greenback or Lenoir City? 

This is too funny!Someone said this a few years ago also.PURE GEEENBACK since 4 years old.We groomed that kid and took care of him when he was having tough issues at home.Glad he finished strong and if some didnt see it he was running over D1 talent all night,carried six guys at one time for 5 yrds.Goes to the huddle limping and gets 3 to 4 yrds the hard way.I am proud of him yes!

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

This is too funny!Someone said this a few years ago also.PURE GEEENBACK since 4 years old.We groomed that kid and took care of him when he was having tough issues at home.Glad he finished strong and if some didnt see it he was running over D1 talent all night,carried six guys at one time for 5 yrds.Goes to the huddle limping and gets 3 to 4 yrds the hard way.I am proud of him yes!

I was just asking.....for a friend. :smile:

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

I would’ve  liked to see Breeden get the play calls that 2 got a couple of times. 2 houses 1 of those plays but Breeden takes all 4 or 5 of those plays to the house. Looked like they were using Breeden to pound it up the middle. He earned all 110+ yards. Fairmont doesn’t win that game without Breeden. First title since 1946 and it took a Greenback boy to bring it to them. And he did it all on a bum leg against big competition. Kid would start in 6A here. 

I had told a buddy the same thing this morning... they don’t win it without breeden there pounding the ball. He’s tough as they come!!!

1 minute ago, ladykee said:

Watching Whitwell and Cornersville and just scratching my head. Whitwell ain’t showed up yet! A healthy Greenback would steamroll. Come on Whitwell get over the nausea and play your style of football! Did that magic disappear? 

And just as I give them a hard time they show signs of life! WTG Whitwell. You SP folks scratching your heads too? 1st time nerves is all I can come up with. Cornersville is same ole Cornersville! Come on!