1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

10 hours ago, crow said:

Why ain't nobody mad that a kid transferred away from GB? Guess they don't really care about playing kids from outside the program unless it affects them. If a stud transfers to say, oh I don't know, Virginia then it's fine. Probably because it's no longer their mediocre teams problem anymore. I get sick of this same ole crap just different team the same sore butts complain about. Used to be trousdale, then SP now GB. Everybody wants to accuse cheating or some bull butter like that. Well turn in the proof, if you can't then either get better and beat the "cheaters" with the "local" kids or get ready for basketball. I don't know why folks expect anything to be "fair" in life, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but life's not fair, santa isn't real and mommy or daddy or somebody else is putting the quarter under your pillow not the tooth fairy. Maybe all the teams that feel so upset could form an association and each November they could meet somewhere and hand out all the butt hurt members a participation trophy with a big ole snowflake on top to put in their safe space so they'll feel better about themselves. Good grief sound like a bunch of Hillary supporters after the election. I'm sure the Russians are responsible for GB to. Rant over, pride this was not aimed at you, just liked your post so I quoted it. 

If thats the case ,put um all back together and have at it, life is not fair,so we've got 2000 and you have 150. Take you're beating and like it. As far as this politic junk,they are all on the same side,reminds me of pro wrestling. Cuss each other and then party together.  Just rich wigs doing whatever it takes to benefit the rich wigs.As for my part ,I don't like politics, don't like cheating , don't like unfairness and despise wickedness, Reckon that puts me and the big man on the same mission. This never stops until we have a leader who loves us ALL.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, pujo said:

If thats the case ,put um all back together and have at it, life is not fair,so we've got 2000 and you have 150. Take you're beating and like it. As far as this politic junk,they are all on the same side,reminds me of pro wrestling. Cuss each other and then party together.  Just rich wigs doing whatever it takes to benefit the rich wigs.As for my part ,I don't like politics, don't like cheating , don't like unfairness and despise wickedness, Reckon that puts me and the big man on the same mission. This never stops until we have a leader who loves us ALL.

True Story.

11 hours ago, crow said:

Why ain't nobody mad that a kid transferred away from GB? Guess they don't really care about playing kids from outside the program unless it affects them. If a stud transfers to say, oh I don't know, Virginia then it's fine. Probably because it's no longer their mediocre teams problem anymore. I get sick of this same ole crap just different team the same sore butts complain about. Used to be trousdale, then SP now GB. Everybody wants to accuse cheating or some bull butter like that. Well turn in the proof, if you can't then either get better and beat the "cheaters" with the "local" kids or get ready for basketball. I don't know why folks expect anything to be "fair" in life, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but life's not fair, santa isn't real and mommy or daddy or somebody else is putting the quarter under your pillow not the tooth fairy. Maybe all the teams that feel so upset could form an association and each November they could meet somewhere and hand out all the butt hurt members a participation trophy with a big ole snowflake on top to put in their safe space so they'll feel better about themselves. Good grief sound like a bunch of Hillary supporters after the election. I'm sure the Russians are responsible for GB to. Rant over, pride this was not aimed at you, just liked your post so I quoted it. 

Now you've done it Cherokee23 hasn't slept since he read this post!Santas not real??Mommy puts money under the pillow for teef?He is gonna be real mad for a long time.:roflol:Joking 23!!!LOL.

4 hours ago, pujo said:

I support 3 classes in public football. I don't care if a team has 11 stud transfers as long as they're legal. Yes take your beating, if they can beat you, like an adult. Don't have to like it, you can either get better and beat them back or like it I guess. It'll give you an advantage in basketball eventually I guess, seems to be working for us anyway. 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Now you've done it Cherokee23 hasn't slept since he read this post!Santas not real??Mommy puts money under the pillow for teef?He is gonna be real mad for a long time.:roflol:Joking 23!!!LOL.

Take you're 2000 kids and go beat up on some poor old little school somewhere ya big bullies. No, wait a minute, what's the GB enrollment again, something like 231 smh. Good grief schools 2 or 3 times your size crying over 3 or 4 LEGAL transfers over the last 3 or 4 years. I guess it's just a sign of the times, everybody thinks if little Johnny doesn't win a trophy then somebody owes them one anyway. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

I support 3 classes in public football. I don't care if a team has 11 stud transfers as long as they're legal. Yes take your beating, if they can beat you, like an adult. Don't have to like it, you can either get better and beat them back or like it I guess. It'll give you an advantage in basketball eventually I guess, seems to be working for us anyway. 

3 classes would be fin with me also. I also know you've always said this. But this 231 kids at BA was what got the separation in the 1st place. People thought it was unfair.  As far as this work harder thing and the useless trophies, you're preaching to the Choir.  But we live in an UNFAIR world, all kids don't have parents who give a crap.

31 minutes ago, crow said:

Take you're 2000 kids and go beat up on some poor old little school somewhere ya big bullies. No, wait a minute, what's the GB enrollment again, something like 231 smh. Good grief schools 2 or 3 times your size crying over 3 or 4 LEGAL transfers over the last 3 or 4 years. I guess it's just a sign of the times, everybody thinks if little Johnny doesn't win a trophy then somebody owes them one anyway. 

3 or 4 Is a little sandbagging don't you think. Reminds me of Grace and I seem to remember all these little public schools hating them. I was was a huge voice in that and this is no different.

And when they go 3 classes ,be sure and let the private schools back in. Plenty of then would be in the smallest class. If its OK to let the One's with the most advantages win,by all means, let the rich cat's have this also.

Edited by pujo
added content

1 hour ago, crow said:

Why haven't you guys scheduled Greenback since dropping them?

17 minutes ago, pujo said:

I've actually talked to their coach, he's not so big on whats going on. He's just glad they are in separate classes. 

I guess Tony Lambert is a liar then pujo,i was right there when he told our coach it does him no good to play us if we are not in his region and also the drive.We he baled we only had Roberts and Silvey.We didnt say one word when they got those two stud brothers in 07-08.

Your reference to GCA and BA is ridiculous!They went and recruited those kids to their school,provided homes and money for them to play.Your veering off into another realm.

Bailey moved up here from Alabama with a job in Loudon,Didnt even know what a Greenback was.Loudon was Horrible and So was LC.He wanted the best team in the county and sent him here as a Freshman,Who wouldnt?anyone who loves football and wants to be successful wouldnt go to any of those train wrecks.

The Seventh grader came in middle school because he would have to go to WB,if you havent noticed WB is a dumpster fire and the football team is terrible. 

Other than Alcoa or Maryville in this area we are the third best show on grass.

What you are comparing to is cheating,plain and simple.We dont cheat havent cheated and wont cheat.The kids that come here are all straight.As i said ask the lawyer in Kingston who got Childress involved.