1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

3 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I heard through the grape vine that we are getting new uniforms next year. Swapping from Nike to adidas  

I just left the Greenback Press Conference a few mins ago...  The spokesperson could not confirm and referred me to The Recruiting Dept... I am on my way there now to turn in my receipts from my scouting trip to Huntingdon last week and the case of honey buns i just bought for Fridays game so i'll let you know what i can find out

23 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Shows light rain late Friday in Whitwell. Still enough time for it to change though. 

I've looked at the forecast 4 times today and it's been different every time.....  Right now it's 60% chance of rain on Friday per "The Weather Channel" app.  This morning it was 90%.. I believe I'll just take a look in a couple days!

18 minutes ago, GBKEES said:

I've looked at the forecast 4 times today and it's been different every time.....  Right now it's 60% chance of rain on Friday per "The Weather Channel" app.  This morning it was 90%.. I believe I'll just take a look in a couple days!

No need in worrying about it we can't change it regardless we just have to be ready to play the game!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

GB must hit Whitwell in the mouth with the running game, which will allow the GB QB to lite them up! Bloody nose attack to keep the D honest will allow success passing & trip to Cooksville for the Cherokees. 

Good post. From what I’ve watched of them I believe you’ve nailed it in my opinion. Definitely need to get running game going. Luckily I feel that’s our strength as of now and 6 is fixing to turn it up more. He’s very familiar with what it takes this time of year. It’s just Monday this weeks gonna drag. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gbnation said:

Anytime you won’t to go just come on down one Saturday or we can come up there if you have any places to hunt. 

Nation man can me and that Tower man go rabbit hunting? I have a 22 rifle I can bring and shoot them at long distance.  That durn tower man is pretty quick.  He might can even run them down.  I garuntee we could bring our runners and instead of chasing chickens they could chase rabbits.  You think im joking but im not. 

19 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Nation man can me and that Tower man go rabbit hunting? I have a 22 rifle I can bring and shoot them at long distance.  That durn tower man is pretty quick.  He might can even run them down.  I garuntee we could bring our runners and instead of chasing chickens they could chase rabbits.  You think im joking but im not. 

Come on up Roy and bring that tower man with you. If he can chase them down I will let him lol. 

31 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Come on up Roy and bring that tower man with you. If he can chase them down I will let him lol. 

If that tower man can run a good rabbit ole nation can probably find him a warm dog house and a bowl of food once a day, if he's not trashy of course :roflol:

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy, Old Pirate says us old squirrel hunters use the 22 rifle. It takes several more shots to shoot the claws off them critters before they fall to the ground. Ya see nursing injured paws makes them slow to get away. Then us old fellers simply jest hitem in the head with the stock. Sure beats picking out all the buckshot from the use of a shotgun. Dad Burnit, OP continues to Ed you cate them youngons! LOPAO... yep, Recon So. Go War Eagles, Beat Bama! Cherokees earhole Tigers!

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Like 1