1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

50 minutes ago, powerp said:

I will get blasted for this but....I think Greenback wins by 2 scores rather easily and has a hands by 3 scores. Just my opinion. Whitwell will give GB a better match than we could. Good luck to both 

It could be a 2-3 score win but if GB comes out the way they did tonight, it won’t be in our favor. Defense played decent but offense was way off.

3 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Will get the SP vs WHS film either Sunday or Monday. Before I watch it, give me some info on the game @WingoVFL Did Whitwell play bad the first half or was SP just stopping you? Sounded like play calling was an issue per what some posters were saying. 

SP flat out hit them in the mouth and they got rattled with penalities. As long as you can stop the deep ball, y'all won't have an issue.

IF Greenback has a defense they will win imo. Greenback most def has the athletes to match Whitwell and if Whitwell blitzes house they will get burned. If Greenback still had RB from last year I think it would get out of hand but they don’t and Greenback just lost big WR so it will most likely be a tight game. Good luck to both teams!